The Event of Ghost Festival Notice

•  
  • 367
  • 5
  • 2
Aug 27, 2017 05:12 English
(Culture point:the ''Ghost Festival'' is one of the Chinese traditional festival in eastern culture, also called ''Hungry Ghost Festival, Zhongyuan Festival or Yulan Festival''. During the day, people are usually prepare some food in order to worship the ghost, the origin is that during the lunar calendar August fifteenth, supposedly, the door of the Hell will be opened, and ghost can go outside. therefore it related to religion like Buddhism.)

Subject:The worship of Ghost Festival at the condominium.

Date:Solar calendar September tenth, Sunday.

Time:We will start to prepare food at 14:00.

Explanation:The Condominium Management Committee has already prepared foods, fresh flowers, fruits, beverages, joss papers(in other words called ''ghost papers'') and Incense, however please prepare the sacrifice in advance by yourself.

Location:On the lane.587's mutual carriageway(a heartwarming reminder:after the event start, we will obstruct the lane, please in advance if you would drive your car or ride your scooter enter or go out of the condominium. it can prevent delay your precious time. After 17:00 we will recover the through of lane.)

Replenishment:after the event is over, the usual custom is that we will have a dinning gathering at the hall, please bring your own dishes to share with the others condominium residents and be passion to take the gathering.

The Condominium Management Committee
(文化重點:''中元節''在東方文化中是華人傳統節慶的其中一種節日,也稱為''鬼節'',中元節或孟蘭盆節,在當天,人們通常或準備食物來敬拜鬼,起源是在陰曆八月十五日的時候,據說地獄的門會被打開,鬼就會出來,因此這與佛教有關)

(主旨:社區中元普渡事宜)

(日期:國曆九月十日,星期天)

(時間:下午兩點開始擺放祭品)

(說明:公寓大廈管理委員會已準備祭物、鮮花、水果、飲料、紙錢(換句話說稱為''鬼錢'')與香,不過請預先準備您的祭物)

(地點:587巷的共用車道(溫馨提醒:活動開始後,我們會封閉巷道,若您需開車或騎車進出本公寓大廈,敬請提前,可預防延誤您的寶貴時間,下午五點過後我們將恢復車道的通行))

(補充:活動結束後,按往常慣例,我們將在大廳舉辦餐會,請攜帶您自行準備之菜餚與住戶分享並熱情參與本次聚會)

The Condominium Management Committee
(公寓大廈管理委員會)