Sino-Indian border conflict (Cotinue From the Previous Entry)

•  
  • 310
  • 1
  • 1
Aug 28, 2017 06:29 English
As we already knew, the Sino-Indian border conflict started on the middle of July, July the eighteen, the event is still continue and never stop.

As today's Yahoo news (Chinese version) reported that whether Sino-Indian will use military force to resolve border conflicts, they point out two cores of key.

They said, so far Indian armed forces have never withdraw since the conflict started, and they never promised China's requirement.

There are only remain three possibilities, the expert said ''One situation; and two periods.''

So-called ''One situation'' means that on Septemper the third, China is going to hold the BRICS summit in Xiamen, China. If the Prime Minister of Indian didn't participate, then it might be war,

Moreover, the '' two periods'' means that before the conference and after the conference, if the Indian withdraw from / retreat from / draw off the troops before the conference start, it supposed they don't want to be war. If they withdraw from troops after the conference, obviously they are still persist in asserting the conflict.

However, if after ''two periods'', Indian troops never draw off, it means India is still like 1962s' India, they are still considered The U.S.A and Russia are their protecters, and Japan will rescue them.

They determine to against the China, ''It's not a wisdom decision.'' Said from a national defense expert Luo Fu-Qiang.
(就如我們所知道的,中印邊界爭議殂六月中旬,也就是六月十八日開始,這個事件持續延燒且未曾停止)

(就如同今日的雅虎新聞(中文版)報導,中印是否使用軍事武力解決邊界爭議,他們指出兩的核心關鍵)

(他們說,自從爭議開始到目前為止,印度武裝部隊未曾撤退,他們也沒有承諾中國的要求)

(只剩下兩種可能性,專家說''一個情況,兩個時期'')

(所謂的''一個情況''代表在九月三日,中國在廈門舉辦金磚國家國際峰會的時候,若印度總理不參與該會議的話,那可能就會戰爭)

(此外,''兩個時期''代表在會議開始之前或開始之後,若印度在峰會開始前撤軍,這意指他們不願發生戰爭,那麼倘若在峰會結束之後才撤軍,很明顯的就是他們仍然堅持己見)

(不過,若在''兩個時期''之後,印度軍隊都沒有撤走的話,這代表印度仍像1962年的印度,他們仍然將美國與俄羅斯視為他們的保護者,也以為日本會拯救他們)

(他們決心與中國決戰,''這不是個明智的決定''國防專家羅富強如此說道)