Chinese Economic Reform

•  
  • 198
  • 1
  • 1
Oct 23, 2017 23:24 English
Today my entry is going to introduce the former chair of China: Deng-Xiaoping.

Some of Chinese might remember a proper noun, which is ''Chinese Economic Reform''or ''Reform and Opening''.

The system of reform and opening is founded by Deng.

The communist party of China named him ''the designer of reform and opening''.

I don't know what he did in his personal achievements in the past except reform and opening 、Hong Kong reunification.

I also know that he is one of the well-known former chair of China.

It seems that majority of Chinese think China has changed by Deng because of his a series of reform.

Also, many people in China believe that he did influence Chinese recent economic development.

In Shenzhen (a city in Guangdong province, which is next to Hong Kong), there is a board which shows Deng's portrait and a brief slogan:''Persist in our party's basic route one hundred years and never wavered.''、''China is changed by him.''
(今天我的日記要介紹前中國主席:鄧小平)

(一些華人可能記得一個專有名詞,叫做''中國經濟改革''或''改革開放'')

(改革開放的制度由鄧小平創立)

(中共給他起名叫''改革開放的總設計師)

(除了改革開放與香港回歸,我不知道他個人過去的政績)

(我也知道他是前中國主席中其中一位有名的主席之一)

(似乎大多數華人覺得中國已被他改變因為他的改革)

(同時,很多中國人相信他確實影響了近代中國經濟發展)

(在深圳(在廣東省境內的一個城市,在香港旁邊),有一座布告板展示鄧小平的肖像跟一句簡短的口號''堅持黨的基本路線一百年不動搖'',''中國因他而改變'')