Absolvent

•  
  • 64
  • 0
  • 2
May 9, 2019 21:55 English
I made a value meal order from the MacDonald website this evening.

Originally I ordered the Salsa Sauce Chicken Burger, its color is green and I have never seen a burger with such a bizarre aspect, so it piqued my curiosity to order this meal.

I also ordered a black color's burger before, which was the Trio Cheese Beef Burger, it tasted pretty good, so that's why I want to try that green burger this time.

Perhaps other countries' McDonald don't offer these series of meals yet, I know each region or country's McDonald offer different meals, such as Hong Kong, the local McDonald chain stores will not add salt and sugar into meals and drinks directly, they will hand customers a tiny box of salt and sugar who want to add seasonings upon their meals and drinks, it's so healthy.

However, the color of the hamburger and diversity of the meals from the McDonald around the world are not the main issue that I concerned today.

The point is that the delivery man sent me an incorrect meal, when he clicked my doorbell, he detected the meal he held on his hand was wrong.

He said he mistakenly sent my original meal to another customer, he seemed to start get nervous and called that customer who has received the wrong meal and never picked up phone.

To be honest, I was pretty unsatisfied with his mistake, but I didn't display my anger towards him.

He promised that he would resend me a correct meal.

At first I almost wanted to cancel the order and asked him for return the charge to me.

After all, I allowed his asking and waited for him.

While I was waiting for him, I recalled that I have made numerous mistakes upon some patrons at the library in which is my workplace as well.

He also mentioned that due to many orders he had to sent individually, so that's why he got this mistake.

I believe no one wants to make mistakes, so I should forgive him, even though I was very hungry and pretty expect the order can be delivered as soon as possible.

It's merely like you put a mass of hard instant noodles into the plastic bowl and spilt some seasonings, you are waiting for it.

After he returned my home and sent me the correct meal, I gave him two tiny bags of instant Seattle coffee because I have no things can gave him at that moment. I said ''I don't know what things I can give you but I do appreciate you deliver the meal to me, I know you made a mistake but it's understandable, who doesn't make mistakes? don't worry.''

When I touched one of his hand, I noticed his hand was extremely chill because recently it has been raining outside in Taiwan over weeks.

More understandings and less complaints, the world will be better.

At the top of the web page shows the green burger and black burger:

https://www.mcdelivery.com.tw/tw/browse/menu.html?daypartId=45&catId=98
(我今晚從麥當勞的網站上點了一份超值全餐訂單)

(起初我點了莎莎脆鷄腿堡,它的顏色是綠的並且我從沒看過這麼奇怪的樣子的漢堡,所以這激起我的好奇心去點了這份餐點)

(我同時在之前點過一份顏色是黑色的漢堡,是雙牛起司黑堡,嚐起來很不錯,所以這就是為何我這次想試試那個綠色漢堡)

(或許其他的國家的麥當勞還未提供這種系列的餐點,我知道每個區域或國家的麥當勞提供不同的餐點,比如在香港,當地的麥當勞連鎖餐廳不會直接將鹽跟糖加在餐點或飲料裡,他們會給想要加配料在餐點或飲料的顧客一小盒鹽或糖.這還蠻健康的)

(不過漢堡的顏色與麥當勞的餐點在世界上的多樣性不是我今天在意的主要問題)

(重點是外送員給了我錯誤的餐點,當他按我的門鈴的時候,他發現在他手上拿著的餐點是錯的)

(他說他錯誤的把我原本所點的餐點給了其他顧客,他似乎開始緊張並打電話給那一位收到錯誤的餐點並且都沒接電話的顧客)

(老實說,我對於他的錯誤很不滿,但我沒有對他顯露我的怒火)

(他承諾我他會重新給我一份正確的餐點)

(起初我幾乎想取消這份訂單並請他把費用返還給我)

(終究,我允許他的懇求並等待他)

(當我在等待他的時候,我回想起我也曾經仔我工作的圖書館對一些讀者們做過很多的錯誤)

(他也提到由於他要各別的送很多訂單,所以這就是為何他會犯錯)

(我相信沒有人想犯錯,所以我該原諒他,即使我很餓並且非常讀期待我的訂單可以盡快的送達)

(這就像是你把一塊硬的泡麵塊放在塑膠碗裡面並灑上了一些調味佐料,你正在等待它)

(他回到我家並給我了我正確的餐點後,我給了他兩小包西雅圖即溶咖啡,因為在那時我沒有東西可以送給他,我說''我不知道我可以給你什麼東西,但我很感謝你為我送這份餐點,我知道你犯錯但這可以理解,誰沒犯過錯?不用擔心)

(當我碰觸他的其中一隻手的時候,我發現他的手非常的冰,因為臺灣最近已經連續好幾週都在下雨)

(多一點理解並且少逼點抱怨,這個世界會更好)

(在網頁的最上方有綠色漢堡跟黑色漢堡:)