Arranging Related Data For Up-Comomg English Oral Exam

•  
  • 139
  • 4
  • 2
Nov 11, 2018 03:47 English
There are ten questions will be examined during the rest of the tour guide training class.

Each student will draw lots in a tiny tube before the exam started, what they picked from the tiny tube is their exam's question.

The questions are:Introduce (1)the National Palace Museum, (2)Alishan National Scenic Area, (3)Dadaocheng(an area in Taipei), (4)Geography of Taiwan, (5)Kenting National Park, (6)Taiwan hot spring, (7)Sihcao Wetlands, Old Taijiang Inner Sea(a kind of scenic area in southern Taiwan), (8)Dapeng Bay National Scenic Area(also located in southern Taiwan), (9)Taroko National Park(eastern Taiwan), (10)Pingxi and Shifen Waterfall(New Taipei City).

All of my speech drafts are abundant, so I won't post them here.

There are too many data I have to digest, so I get started to collect any related information on the internet.

Regrettably,though I'm a Taiwanese, however, I don't know how to introduce my hometown properly even just use my mother tongue.

So this opportunity is good for me to understand the majority of natural tourist spots in Taiwan, meanwhile, it I were a qualified English-speaking tour guide, all of these are a common sense and belong to basic knowledge for a guide, I must to know them very clearly.

Now I have eleven days remaining to prepare for the exam, it will be held on November 21th.
(在導遊訓練課程的尾端,會有十個題目來鑑測學員)

(在測驗開始前,每位學員將會從一個小筒子裡抽籤,他們從小筒子裡抽到什麼就是他們的測驗題目)

(題目有:介紹(1)國立故宮博物院,(2)阿里山國家風景區,(3)大稻埕(臺北的一個區域), (4)臺灣地理, (5)墾丁國家公園, (6)臺灣溫泉), (7)四草濕地, (舊台江內海), (8)大鵬灣國家風景區(也是位於臺灣南部), (9)太魯閣國家公園(臺灣東部), (10)平溪及十分瀑布(新北市))

(我的所有講稿太多了,所以我不會把它們po在這邊)

(有太多的資料要我去消化,所以我開始從網路上搜集相關資訊)

(遺憾的是,雖然我是個臺灣人,不過,我不知道如何妥當地介紹我的家鄉,甚至用我的母語)

(所以這是一個讓我去瞭解臺灣大部份的自然觀光景點的好機會,同時,如果我是一位導遊的話,這些都是常識並且對於一位導遊來說屬於基本知識,我必須非常清楚的知道)

(現在我剩11天來準備這個測驗,測驗將在11月21日舉行)