The Iron Giant

•  
  • 141
  • 1
  • 2
Jan 10, 2019 22:15 English
I rewatched this cartoon this evening, it was a pretty old cartoon.

I watched the film when I was a pupil.

After rewatching it, my current thoughts are completely different from my childhood's thoughts.

The movie narrated an American boy casually confront the giant robot who came from outer space, however, the boy noticed the robot wouldn't harm human - He is human's friend.

However, a special agent was still trying to find this robot's information and report it back to American government, he thought the robot is noxious.

After the special agent reported the robot's position, American armed forces were moving to there right away.

In order to protect himself, the robot unconsciously turned his own mode into attack mode, actualy his reaction belongs to self-defense, however, people thought he is noxious.

Troops started to attack him and he struck back as well. Finally they launched an atomic bomb towards the robot.

The boy was trying to persuade the robot stop to strike back, the robot therefore turned back his default mode and found that the troops had been launching a atomic bomb into say already, no one can resolve the matter, even American government itself.

The robot flew into the sky and towards the atomic bomb, both them were crash in outer space and exploded, the robot ultimately saved people.

the movie has a lot of reflections in my opinion, on the one hand, the movie seems to express that human will finally be destroyed by weapons because of our each other's conflicts and suspicious minds.

On the other hand, the movie seems to teach us do not harm our environment, such as lumber overly, making garbage and exhaust emission, the Natural will strike us back.

The above thoughts are what I think after rewatching this film. When I was a child, I merely thought the movie is interesting, since I became an adult and rewatched it, the thoughts from me are completely changed.
(我今晚重看了這部卡通一遍,這是一部非常舊的卡通)

I watched the film when I was a pupil.
(我還是小學生的時候就看過這部電影)

(重看一遍之後,我現在的想法跟我童年時的想法完全不一樣)

(這部電影描述了一個美國男孩偶然地與這個來自外太通的鐵巨人相遇,不過,男孩注意到機器人不會傷害人類 - 他是人類的朋友)

(不過,一個情報人員仍試著找出這個機器人的資訊並回報給美國政府,他以為這個機器人是有害的)

(情報人員回報了機器人的位置之後,美軍馬上就到了那邊)

(為了保護他自己,機器人無意識地轉換他自己的模式成為了攻擊模式,事實上他的反應是出於自我防衛,不過,人們都以為他有害)

(軍隊開始攻擊他並且他也予以反擊,最後他們朝著機器人發射了一枚原子彈)

(男孩試著勸機器人停止反擊,機器人因此就把他的模式轉換回預設值並發現軍隊早就已經發射了原子彈到了天空之中,美有人可以解決這個問題,甚至美國政府本身也沒辦法)

(機器人飛向天空並朝向原子彈,他們兩個在外太空相撞並且爆炸,機器人最終拯救了人們)

(這電影在我看來有很多反思,一方面來說,這電影似乎表達出人類最終會被武器毀滅是由於我們彼此的衝突與多疑的心思)

(另一方面來說,這電影似乎教導我們不要傷害我們的環境,比如伐木過度,製造垃圾並且廢氣排放,自然界會反擊我們)

(以上的想法是我重看這部電影後的看法,當我還小的時候,我只覺得這電影很有趣,自我成人之後並重看它一遍,就跟我小時候的想法完全改變了)