The Armed Forces of the UN Has Announced The Video of Shooting the North Korean defectors by North Korean Soliders

•  
  • 247
  • 1
  • 2
Dec 21, 2017 12:57 English
This morning, one of my friend who used to visit North Korea with me sent a link to me, which was an online news report said that another North Korean solider has fled from the border of Panmunjom toward to South Korea successfully again yesterday.

The first time event was happened last month. According to this six minutes video which announced by The Armed Forces of the UN, I judge the footage was from their telescopes.

As we can see, at the beginning of the video, the solider drove a jeep and sped up, in order to cross the border into South Korea. After that, his jeep was stuck in mud and couldn't move the car, other North Korean soliders noticed the matter wasn't normal, they started run out of the sentry box and tried to chase the defector, also they shot several bullets to prevent his fled.

However he was escaped from North Korea after all. He was shot by plenty of bullets and lost conscious, also fallen on the ground, some South Korean soliders crept toward to him and rescue him return to South Korean hospital to have some emergency surgeries. Lastly he came round.

The second event which happened yesterday was another North Korean solider think the weather has a heavy mug at morning, he thinks the weather is an advantage to escape, therefore he also fled.

Since last month a North Korean solider has flee the South Korea, this is the second times. how can we realize with such events?

It may proved that North Korea has a large issues with their systems, policies and livelihood, economies. Otherwise, why did so many soliders want to escape? undoubtedly, perhaps democracy is better than socialism? we should fine more clues.

#action=share
(今早我其中一位跟我曾去北韓的朋友發了一條線上報導在昨天有另一位北韓士兵從板門店成功的逃亡到南韓的新聞網址)

(第一次逃亡是上個月發生的,根據這個由聯合國軍公佈的六分鐘左右的影片,我判斷這個鏡頭是從他們的望遠鏡拍攝的)

(就如我們可以看到的,在影片的起初,這名士兵開著一輛吉普車並加速,為了跨越邊境進入南韓,之後,他的吉普車在泥濘中困住並且不法移動車子,其他北韓士兵注意到不尋常而開始跑出哨所並試圖追上這名脫北士兵,同時他們也發射數枚子彈以阻止他逃走)

(不過他終究還是逃跑了,他身中數彈並失去意識,同時倒在地上,一些南韓士兵匍匐前進朝向他並救他回到南韓的醫院進行緊急手術,最後他恢復了意識)

(第二個事件發生在昨天,是另一名北韓士兵覺得早晨天氣有大霧,他覺得這個天氣是逃亡的利機,因此他也逃跑了)

(自上個月北韓士兵逃到南韓,這是第二起,我們可以怎麼從這些事件中領悟到什麼呢?)

(這可能證明了北韓在他們的制度,政策跟生計,經濟上有很大的問題,否則為什麼這麼多軍人想逃亡?毫無疑問地,或許民主比社會主義好?我們該找到更多線索)

#action=share