A Threaten Informing

•  
  • 108
  • 1
  • 3
Feb 18, 2019 10:11 English
I read an internet news yesterday, which was referred to a Taiwanese celebrity Chou Tzu-yu received a threaten notice when she turned on her live video for her fans.

Interestingly, the notice was written in English with exaggerated grammatical errors, but the content of the news didn't memtion this problem and merely focus on how she was be threatened.

The content of the message was:I kill you Tau-Yu in 3/24 High Touch FES.

Even though I serached on the internet about I wanted to figure out what is ''High Touch FES'' in Chinese, I couldn't fine the Chinese definition, so I don't know what does it mean, perhaps it means a kind of activity.

All in all, I judge this message was incorrect in English grammar, the correct sentence is probably like this:Tau-Yu,I will kill you on Mar.24th at High Touch FES.

Many people who read this news merely left some comments such as ''I am so worry about her safety, I want to be her bodyguard because I love her'', ''she better to report to the police!'' and something like that.

Because of her fascinating appearance, she got numerous appreciations from male fans.

Today my entry won't focus on her about how she is beautiful, I merely want to discuss something was ignored by people.

According to this issue, it shows that our English ability has been worse.

Of course, threaten others are not allowed either, it is illegal, this is a bad demonstration for everyone.

Annotation:Who is Chou Tzu-yu?.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chou_Tzu-yu
(我昨天讀到了一篇網路新聞,提到的是一位臺灣藝人周子瑜當她開直播給她的粉斯看的時候收到了一個恐嚇通知)

(有趣的是,這則通知是用誇張的錯誤應語文法所寫的,但新聞的內容並未提及這個問題而只是聚焦在她是如何被恐嚇的)

(訊息的內容是:I kill you Tau-Yu in 3/24 High Touch FES.)

(即使我在網上搜尋有關我想要搞懂''High Touch FES''在中文裡是什麼意思,我還是沒辦法找到中文解釋,所以我不知道那是什麼意司,或許是一種活動罷)

(總之,我判斷這則訊息在英語文法中是不正確的,正確的句子或許是像這樣:Tau-Yu,I will kill you on Mar.24th at High Touch FES.)

(許多讀到這則新聞的人只留下一些像這樣的留言:''我很擔心她的安全,我想要做她的保鏢因為我愛她'', ''她最好報警!'' 差不多像這樣的留言)

(因為她迷人的外表,她得到許多男性粉絲的欣賞)

(今天我的日記並非聚焦在她有多美麗,我只想探討一些被人們忽略的事而已)

(根據這個問題,這顯示我們的英文能力更糟了)

(當然,恐嚇他人也是不被允許的,這是非法的,也是一個給人們最壞的示範)

Annotation:Who is Chou Tzu-yu?.
(註解:誰是周子瑜?)