Part Two:Some Rules For Oversea Students In My Dwelling

•  
  • 71
  • 1
  • 1
Apr 1, 2019 15:31 English
(2)As I mentioned that there are two restrooms in my house, the one is big, which called the guest's restroom, another one is inside of the master bedroom. The guest's restroom includes a ceramic bathtub, in general, we won't allow guests to use the master bedroom's restroom and get into the master bedroom, because the space of that restroom is too narrow to take a bath about security issue. When you take a bath at the guest's restroom, please be careful while the floor is slippery.

(3)Please do not throw toilet papers into the toilet directly, in order to avoid it blocks. When you have to defecate(other than urinate), after finishing it, please flush the toilet at least above three times because the drains in this house are old and kind of easy to get block.

(4)Please put anything in a tidy way, we don't like clutter. In the guestroom, there is a clotheshorse inside of the room, you can hang your clothes, trousers and underwear, underpants on it, please do not hang these things at the balcony.
((2)就如我提到過的,在我家有兩個廁所,其中一個是大的,是訪客專用的廁所,另一個是在主臥室裡面,訪客用的廁所有一個陶瓷浴缸,一般來說,我們不會讓訪客使用主臥室的廁所或讓訪客進入主臥室,因為那間廁所的空間太小以致於不便洗澡也有安全上的問題,當你在訪客專用的廁所洗澡時,請留意地板會濕滑)

((請不要把衛生紙直接投入馬桶,為了避免堵塞,當你大號(除了小便)時,結束之後,請沖馬桶至少三次以上,因為這間房子的排水管很老舊並且些容易堵塞))

((4)請整齊的放置所有物品,我們不喜歡髒亂,在訪客專用的房間裡,有一支曬衣架在房間裡面,你可以吊你的衣服,褲子或內衣,內褲在上面,請不要把這些東西吊在陽臺)