Part 2:The Testimony of My Personal Story

•  
  • 68
  • 3
  • 3
Aug 7, 2019 19:54 English
Before many years ago, I have already decided to visit US, due to my budget and leisure time are pretty tight, I was unable to fulfill my dream. Until this year, I forced myself to deposit some moneys, I ultimately can stand in front of you, again, thanks Lord.

Since I was little, I have already knew that there are many different kinds of religions around the world, I knew who is Jesus as well, however, my concept is that all of the Gods are almost the same:They were worshiped by people, so it doesn’t matter to trust them about which God is reliable.

My parents used to believe many different kinds of folk faiths, the longest period of time they believed in was a man who played shadow boxing very well and supposedly could control people’s soul, his believers spread around the world especially in mainland China and Taiwan.

His organization published massive superstitious books, he especially appealed that all of his believers must dominated their own properties or gifts for him to prove that his believers did love him and trust the so-called truth he submitted. Nowadays, even though he had passed away many years, his organization is still attract many innocent people join them.

There was an extremely ridiculous thing you might want to know about him:He claimed that most of the ancient heroes such as Washington or General Douglas MacArthur were his transmigration, there is no exception about our Lord, he also insisted in he was the embodiment of Jesus Christ, my parents believed him and tried to persuade me, that’s why I spent quite a long time to believe that Jesus Christ is the only God later, because I was framed by him many years, I didn’t believe each of the God is truth.
(多年以前,我早已決定造訪美國,礙於我的預算與閒暇時間非常緊湊,我無法實現這個夢想,直到今年,我強迫自己存了一些錢財,我最終才得已站立在你們面前,再一次,感謝主)

(自我年幼時,我早已知道在世上有許多不同的神明,我亦知道誰是主耶穌,但是,我的觀念即是所有的神明都幾乎是相同的:他們被人敬拜,所以相信哪一個是真的其實並不重要)

(我的父母曾相信許多不同的民間信仰,最長的時間當中他們相信的是一位很會打太極拳並且據稱可以控制人的靈魂的人,他的信徒遍及全世界,特別是中國大陸與臺灣)

(他的組織發行了大量的迷信的書,他特別呼籲到他所有的信徒必須捐出他們自己的財富或禮物給他來證明他的信徒們真的愛戴他並相信他提出的所謂的’’真理’’,時下至今,即使他早已回蘇州賣鴨蛋,他的組織仍吸引很多無知的人加入)

(有一件很荒謬的事你可能會想要從他而得知:他聲稱多數在古代的英雄,諸如華盛頓或麥克阿瑟是他的輪迴轉世,我們的主也沒有例外,他也堅稱他是主耶穌的化身,我的父母相信他並說服我,這就是為何我花了很長一段時間在之後才會信主耶穌基督是唯一的真神,因為我被那個人騙了多年,我才不相信每個神是真實的)