(No.2) Sample Questions of The GEPT Intermediate Level Writing Test

•  
  • 42
  • 1
  • 1
Aug 26, 2019 11:10 English
Question:Your American friend Ted just transferred to another school. He is worry about making new friends at his new school. Please write an English email for him about how to adjust to a new environment and some tips of making new friends.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is my essay:

Dear Ted:

How have you been recently? I heard that you have just transferred to another school, hope everything goes well.

I also knew that you are struggling with adjust to a new environment and make new friends. I definitely realize that is not easy when people get into a new place. Therefore, according to my experiences, may I give you some tips:

First, try to contact people directly and create some new topics while you meet them. This is not only useful but it also reduces your anxiety. Choose the topic you can talk, I believe most of the people are happy to interact with you.

Wish you have a nice school year in your new school!

Sincerely,

Mr.Silence
(題目:你的美國朋友泰德剛轉到另一所學校。他擔心在新學校結交新朋友。請為他寫一封關於如何適應新環境的英文電子郵件以及結交新朋友的一些技巧。)

Here is my essay:
(以下是我的論說文:)

Dear Ted:
(敬愛的泰德:)

(你最近怎麼樣?我聽說你剛剛轉學到另一所學校,希望一切順利。)

(我也知道你正在努力適應新的環境並結交新朋友。當人們進入一個新的地方時,我絕對意識到這並不容易。因此,根據我的經驗,我可以給你一些提示:)

(首先,嘗試直接聯繫人並在遇到他們時創建一些新主題。這不僅有用,而且還可以減少您的焦慮。選擇您可以談論的主題,我相信大多數人都樂意與您互動。)

(祝你在新學校度過愉快的學年!)

Sincerely,
(誠摯祝福)

Mr.Silence
(安靜先生)