A Nice Day

•  
  • 65
  • 2
  • 1
Feb 17, 2019 16:17 English
As one of my previous entries said that I was considering whether to register an English-speaking Christ meeting in Taipei or not.

I registered it a few days ago, I attended the meeting today and go home now.

Initially, I was afraid that I wouldn't understand what they were saying while the meeting started.

However, I couldn't believe that I could understand approximately 70% at the meeting.

This is really inspired me a lot, I intend to join them as long as I am available on every Sunday in the future.

They offered lunch service at the church as well, while I selected what I want to eat at the buffet table, there was a foreigner asked me, ''so much nice foods, huh?''

I was kind of nervous and didn't know how to reply to him at that moment, I merely said ''Yeah'', he just smile towards me.

After the meeting completed, I think that I will attend their other meetings in the future, not only training my own faith about speaking English with native speakers, but also still soak in an English speaking environment.
(就如我先前的其中一篇日記說道我曾考慮是否報名在臺北的英語聚會)

(我幾天前報名了,我今天已參加了這個聚會然後剛到家不久)

(起初,我怕聚會開始時,他們在講話的時候我會聽不懂他們在說什麼)

(不過,我不敢相信我在聚會中可以懂大概百分之七十)

(這非常激勵我,只要我以後的每個星期天有空,我打算加入他們的聚會)

(他們在教會中也提供了午餐服事,當我在自助餐桌前挑選我想吃的東西時,有個外國人問我,''好多很棒的食物對吧?'')

(我那時有些緊張並且不知道怎麼回答他,我只說''對'',他就對我微笑)

(聚會結束後我覺得我以後會餐加他們的聚會,不只用來訓練我自己跟外國人說英語的信心,還要仍然的浸在英語環境裡)