Part 1:Submitting My Article To The Tour Guide Association

•  
  • 28
  • 1
  • 1
Sep 12, 2019 00:13 English
I took a one-day Taipei English-speaking tour seminar today. I intend to write an article about what I learned and experienced during this seminar and submit the article to the TGA.

The written language will be English. Hopefully my article will be selected.

Here is my article:

What a nice opportunity to participated such an unforgettable seminar. Thanks for the Tour guide Association for organizing each of the scenic spot efficiently. Meanwhile, during the seminar, our instructor, Mr. Lee who is an exceptional English-speaking tour guide devoted his all best zeal for sharing many useful tips about how to lead an English-speaking tour group effectively. All of us obtained numerous precious experiences from him.

The seminar selected some renowned attractions around Taipei city and New Taipei city and all of these tourist spots composed a one-day trip for us to study how to manage a tour group in Taipei.
(我今天參加了為期一天的台北英語研討會。我打算寫一篇關於我在本次研討會上學到和經歷的文章,並將文章提交給導遊協會。)

(書面語言將是英語。希望我的文章被選中。)

Here is my article:
(以下是我的文章:)

(參加這樣一個難忘的研討會真是一個很好的機會。感謝導遊協會有效地組織每個景點。同時,在研討會期間,我們的導師李先生是一位出色的英語導遊,全身心投入最好的熱心分享關於如何有效領導一個講英語的旅行團的許多有用的技巧。我們所有人都從他那裡獲得了許多寶貴的經驗。)

(研討會選擇了台北市和新北市周邊的一些著名景點,所有這些旅遊景點組成了為期一天的旅行,讓我們學習如何管理台北旅遊團。)