Day1:Outdoor Internship at Taipei Urban Area

•  
  • 100
  • 0
  • 1
Nov 12, 2018 06:35 English
As I'm participating a tour guide training class, from today to Wednesday, there are two teaching assistants will guide us go outside to receive three days outdoor Internship courses.

They will bring us to experience the real situation about how to guide a travel group appropriately if we were qualifies tour guide.

Now I'm setting off to the Taipei Railway Station, we will concentrate at there and get on buses.

Today, the first place we are going to visit is the Taoyuan International Airport, they have invited a veteran tour guide to teach us how to pick up a travel group at the airport.

Some other places are Taipei 101, National Dr. Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall, Sanxia Old Street and Sanxia Zushi Temple.

Understand how to introduce a temple is essential in my opinion, becasue there are plenty of temples in Taiwan, I guess foreigners like to experience this kind of culture if they haven't visited Taiwan before, how to worship to God by hold an incense might be fresh for them.

So the point is, I will study hard during the outdoor Internship course, I have to know that how to introduce all of these things and memorize them carefully.

If I became a tour guide, I wish that I could make foreigners understand Taiwan more because of my hard working.
(就如我正在參與導遊訓練班,從今天起到週三,有兩個助教會引導我們接受三天的室外實習課程)

(他們會帶我們去體驗真實情境,是關於如果我們是合格的導遊要如何妥當地帶領一個旅遊團)

(現在我正往臺北火車站出發,我們會在那邊集合並搭上巴士)

(今天,第一個我們要參訪的地方是桃園國際機場,他們已邀請資深導遊教我們怎麼在機場接機)

(其他地方是臺北101大樓,國立國付紀念館,三峽老街以及三峽清水祖師廟)

(瞭解怎麼介紹一間廟宇對我而言是必要的,因為臺灣有很多廟,我猜外國人喜歡體驗這種文化是如果他們之前不曾來過臺灣,怎麼拿香來敬拜神明可能對他們來說是很新鮮的)

(所以重點是,我會在室外實習課程中努力學習,我要知道怎麼介紹所有這些東西並用心地記住它們)

(如果我成為一位導遊,我希望我能讓外國人更瞭解臺灣是由於我的努力所致)