Part Six:Some Rules For Oversea Students In Our Dwelling

•  
  • 79
  • 1
  • 1
Apr 12, 2019 03:50 English
(17)There is a railway station outside of the one block away, it approximately take us ten to fifteen minutes to get there on foot. If you want to go to Taipei or go to the southern Taiwan, taking a train is a main way to transfer to another transportation in this city. If you like to take a bus, there is also a bus stop distance from my house approximately five minutes to get there on foot. That bus can get to Ximending, which is a well-known shopping district in Taipei and it nears the Taipei Main Station, but it might take you over two hours from here to there by bus. I therefore recommend people to take a train and transfer to the MRT system to Taipei, it only takes you within fifty minutes to Taipei city.

(18)There are two convenience stores are pretty near my house, it take us approximately three minutes to get there.

(19)Please be careful about taking care of your personal belongings, we won't take care of them in case you lost them.

(20)There is a hypermarket(Carrefour) apart from two blocks away, if you want to purchase something, we will go with you.
((17)在一個街區以外的地方有一座火車站,步行到那裡大約要花十至十五分鐘,如果你想去臺北或去南臺灣,搭火車就是轉乘其他大眾交通工具的主要方式,如果你喜歡搭公車,距離我家約五分鐘的路程有一座公車站牌,公車可以到西門町,是靠近臺北車站以及臺北有名的商圈,但可能花你從這裡坐公車到西門的時間江近兩小時,我因此推薦人們搭火車再轉乘捷運去臺北,這只會花你五十分鍾以內的時間到臺北市)

((19)有兩間便利商店離我家非常的近,大約會花我們三分鐘的時間到那邊)

((19)請留意關於收好你的個人貴重物品的事情,假如你有所遺失,我們不會保管它們)

((20)有一家大賣場(家樂福)在兩條街區的對面,若你想購買東西,我們能跟著你一起去)