Part Seven:Some Information and Rules For Oversea Students In Our Dwelling

•  
  • 59
  • 1
  • 1
Apr 13, 2019 07:38 English
(21)Around our house, there are two YouBike borrowing stations outside of our house about only take us three minutes to get each of them. In Taiwan, there are many YouBike borrowing stations offer point to point short distance transport service, if you have an Easycard, then you can borrow a bike from that borrowing station for free within thirty minutes, there is also a YouBike borrowing station next to the railway station, so we can borrow a bike and transfer to a train at railway station, however, you have to register your Easycard on YouBike company's website beforehand, if you permit, I will guide you how to register and activate your Easycard's account.

(22)As I am an English-speaking tour guide, it's my pleasure about guiding you to some attractions, if you want to have a short sightseeing with us, we are glad to bring you out, just submit your destinations in advance and we will go with you(Only in Taipei or Northern Taiwan because we still have to work).

(23)Due to my parents are still have their own dwelling and they still have jobs, sometimes they will probably visit my house or accompany with us occasionally but not always, so most of the time, you will just stay with me about go outside or stay in my house, because they are busy at works, however, they will probably visit my house and stay in my house for overnight sometimes but not always. Anyway it depends on their schedule, they are still happy to have you here in my house.

(20)If we forget to tell you other things above, we will remind you at anytime. Thank you for your patience and your cooperation about listening my presentation, hope we have a nice fellowship with each other.
((21)在我們的家周圍,有兩個YouBike腳踏車借用站臺只需要花三分鐘就能到達,在臺灣,有許多YouBike腳踏車借用站臺提供點對點短距離運輸服務,如果你有悠遊卡,那你可以在三十分鐘之內的免費時間在借用站借腳踏車,在火車站旁也有一個YouBike腳踏車借用站臺,所以我們可以借腳踏車並轉乘火車,不過,你可以先在YouBike的官方往站上先註冊你的悠遊卡,如果你允許,我會引導你如何註冊並激活你的悠遊卡帳戶)

((22)就如我是一位英語導遊,引導你到一些景點是我的榮幸,如果你想要跟我們有一個短程旅遊,我們會很高興的到你出去,只要事先提出你的目的地並且我們會跟著你(只有在臺北或北臺灣因為我們要工作))

((23)由於我的父母還有他們自己的住所並且他們仍有工作,有時他們或許會來我家或偶爾陪陪我們但不會太常,所以多數時候,你將會跟著我到外面或僅待在我家,因為他們忙於工作,不過,他們有時或許會待在我家過夜但也不常,總之這要看他們的時間,他們仍很高興的希望你能待在我家)

((20)如果我們忘記告訴你以上的其他事項,我們會隨時提醒你,謝謝你的耐心並且你的合作關於聽我的報告,希望我們彼此有個美好的交流)