James 1:2 English Revised Version

•  
  • 51
  • 0
  • 1
Mar 16, 2019 05:26 English
''Count it all joy, my brethren, when ye fall into manifold temptations''.

Amen, thank you, Lord, thanks for giving me such an useful verse from the Bible.

There are many tough things in life, as the bible said that ''With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible''.

I am rejoice after read these verses, the rejoicing came from You but not me, I do appreciate Your supplement.

Please forgive all of the mistakes that I made, if I forgot what I made, please also clean my dirty heart by Your holy blood from the Cross.

You are awesome, You are my deliver, protector, You hide me from the rain storm.

However, as Jesus Christ said that many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy by thy name, and by thy name cast out devils, and by thy name do many mighty works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

I don't want to be that kind of christian, please teach me how to reach that goal and avoid to be departed from You when that final judge day comes.

thank You, Lord, in Jesus name, amen.
(''我的弟兄們,你們落在百般試煉中,都要以為大喜樂'')

(阿們,謝謝主,感謝祢從聖經中給我如此實用的經節)

(在人生中有許多艱難的事,就如聖經所說道''在人不行,但在神凡事都能)

(我在讀了這些經節之後很喜樂,這份喜樂來自於祢而不是我,我真的很感謝祢的供應)

(請原諒我做的所有錯誤,若我忘了我做過什麼,也請用祢在十字架上的寶血洗淨我污穢的內心)

(祢是偉大的,祢是我的拯救者,保護者,祢將我從暴風雨中隱藏起來)

(不過,正如耶穌基督說道當那日,必有許多人對我說:『主啊,主啊,我們不是奉你的名傳道,奉你的名趕鬼,奉你的名行許多異能嗎?』我就明明地告訴他們說:『我從來不認識你們。你們這些作惡的人,離開我去吧!』)

(我不想成為那種基督徒,請教導我如何達到那個目標並避免在最終審判日的那一天被祢所丟棄)

thank You, Lord, in Jesus name, amen.
(謝謝祢,主,奉耶穌的名,阿們)