Pao-Tzu (or ''Baozi'')

•  
  • 280
  • 1
  • 2
Oct 26, 2017 07:27 English
Explanation:Pao-Tzu (or ''Baozi'') is a type of Chinese traditional cuisine, it's steamed, and filled bun with variety of different type of flavors, the name ''Pao-Tzu'' (or ''Baozi'') are from Chinese pronunciation, means ''steamed bun with stuffing''.

Have you ever tasted Baozi? it's one of Chinese traditional food, not only it's cheap, but it also tasty.

This afternoon I rode my scooter across a street;suddenly I smelled at a fragrance waft from my right side.

Though I already have a lunch,but the fragrance caused me starving again.

Therefore I parked my scooter next to the Baozi store and bought four Baozi.

I saw their board showed four type of flavors, first is pork, the second is cabbage with some shiitakes, the third is red yeast, the last one is brown sugar (both red yeast and brown sugar are taste sweet)

When I bit the Baozi, it quite juicy from the inside itself and tasty, such pleasant.

Other than pork flavor and cabbage with some shiitakes flavor are fifteen NT dollars apiece, red yeas flavor and brown sugar flavor are merely ten NT dollars apiece. What a cheap price!

Therefore I took some business cards at their counter and brought some back to my colleagues to recommended this store for them.

The advantages of some Chinese traditional cuisine are relatively easy to full up and quite cheap.

The store locate in No.49, Taiping Rd., Shulin Dist., New Taipei City , Taiwan. If you were interested in that, you can buy some from there.
(解釋:包子是一種中華傳統料理,它是用蒸的,並且是很多不同口味的塞進陷料的小圓包,意指''有塞進陷料的蒸過的小圓包)

(你曾嚐過包子嗎?它是其中一種中華傳統食物,它不只便宜,還很可口)

(今天下午我騎著我的摩托車經過一條街,我突然聞到我右手邊有一股香味飄出來)

(雖然我已吃過午餐,但這股香氣讓我又餓了)

(因此我把我的機車停在包子店旁邊並買了四個包子)

(我看到他們的展示板上有四種口味的包子,第一種是豬肉,第二種是高麗菜跟一些香菇,第三種是紅鞠,最後一種是黑糖(紅鞠跟黑糖吃起來是甜的))

(當我咬了包子一口時,它內部本身非常多汁與可口,真是愉快)

(除了豬肉口味跟高麗菜跟一些香菇的口味是每個15元新台幣之外,紅鞠跟黑糖口味每個只要10元新台幣,真便宜!)

(因此我從他們櫃檯拿了一些名片並帶回去給我的同事來推薦這家店給他們)

(某些中華傳統料理的優點是相當容易飽以及非常便宜)

(這家店位於臺灣新北市樹林區太平路49號,若你有興趣,你可以在這邊買一些包子)