I Was Wrong

•  
  • 283
  • 3
  • 2
Sep 12, 2018 20:33 English
Today I went to Taipei city in order to take something.

When I walk on the road, there was a man under a tree and playing an erhu, he looks like a busker.

I was waiting for the traffic light turn into green at the corner of intersection, also listened his performance.

When I standed next to him, I realized that he was a mentally disabled person in light of his appearance.

Originally I didn't notice his existance under tree, even though the voice of perfoming the erhu is clear and loud around the tree.

However I heared the melody was a Christian hymn, I also remember the hymn used to be one of my favorite Christian song.

At the moment, I also realized that these group of people aren't easy to survive on current society.

My sympathy therefore arised when I turned my head toward him.

Yesterday I wrote an entry describe these group of people gave me uncountable trouble at my workplace, however I didn't consider they are not willing to be such kind of people at all.

This is a completely wrong thought, which I criticized them yesterday without have a sympathy.

That's why I said when I heared the melody was a Christian hymn in which I familiar with, I think my thought is wrong.
(我今天去臺北市為了拿一些東西)

(當我走在路上,有個人在樹下拉二胡,他看起來像是個街頭藝人)

(我當時正在十字路口的轉角處等紅綠燈轉為綠登,同時也聽了他的表演)

(當我站在他旁邊時,我領悟到他是個身心障礙人士是根據他的外表)

(起初我並不注意他在樹下的存在,即使在樹下周圍表演二胡的聲音很清楚與大聲)

(不過我聽了這旋律是一首基督教的詩歌,我同時記得這首歌曾是我最喜愛的詩歌之一)

(在這一刻,我也領悟到這些人不容易在現今的社會存活)

(當我的頭轉向他的時候,我的同情心因此產生)

(昨天我寫了一篇描述這群人給我在我的工作地點無盡的煩惱的日記,不過我並不曾考慮過他們一點也不願意成為這樣的人)

(這是一個完全錯誤的思想,我昨天批評他們卻沒有同理心)

(這就是為什麼我說當我聽到這旋律是一首熟悉的詩歌時,我就覺得我的想法是錯的了)