The Chair of Alibaba

•  
  • 175
  • 2
  • 1
Aug 28, 2017 10:17 English
People might watch the interview of Jack Ma's story. He is a renowned Chinese entrepreneur / celebrity.

Yesterday I watched it from World Economic Forum which is Facebook fans page.

Jack Ma said that he used to apply for Harvard but rejected ten times.

Also, he described the situation when KEC went to China, he applied and include the other twenty four applicants as well.

All of other people got the job, he was the only one who rejected again. Nevertheless he was never give up, lastly he founded the group of Alibaba.

Also, he narrated his own notions of gender equality, he said that if we want to be succeed in twenty first century, then we should respect different genders. ''We hired almost forty seven percent employees which are women in our enterprise.'' said Jack Ma.

The concept is that he respect different genders, and he said that usually women think about things more than men. he also pointed out that he always identify whether his employees are happy, if his employees were satisfied, their customers are happy as well.

Lastly, he expressed the philosophy of life, he describe that he imitated Tai-Chi (Chinese martial art, also called ''shadow-boxing) is that how he balance the life and work.

He said one day someone asked him ''when you compete eBay, you might hate eBay.'' he response ''No, actually I like eBay, when they come, I go, Tai-Chi is like you hit here, I go over there, you put up top, I go down, it's so-called balance.'' audience laughed at the moment.

After I watched his interview at Davos (I'm not sure the city is locate in Switzerland or The U.S, it depends on my memory), I think he is humble, and clever, also humorous.
(人們可能看過訪問馬雲的故事,他是一位知名的華人企業家)

(昨天我在臉書的世界經濟論壇粉絲專頁看了這段訪問)

(馬雲說他曾申請哈佛但被拒絕十次)

(同時,他描述了當肯德基入主中國的時候,他也和其他二十四位應徵者一樣應徵這份工作的情形)

(所有人都得到了這份工作,他又是那位唯一被再次拒絕的人,儘管如此,他不曾放棄,最後他創立阿里巴巴集團)

(同時,他敘述他自己對於性別平等的概念,他說若我們想要在二十一世計取得成功的話,那就要尊重不同性別 ''在我們的企業中,我們僱用將近百分之四十七的女性''馬雲說道)

(這個概念是他尊重不同的性別,然後他說通常女性的思考比男性豐富,同同時指出他總是會確認他的員工是否開心若他的員工滿意,那他的顧可也就會滿意)

(最後他表達了他的生活哲學,他描述他仿傚太極拳(中國武術,同時亦稱''影子拳'')如何來平衡的的生活和工作)

(他說有一天有人問他''當你跟eBay競爭的時候,你可能討厭eBay對吧'',他回答說,''不會啊,其實我蠻喜歡eBay的,當他們展開攻勢的時候,我就離開,太極拳就像是你打到這邊,我就閃到那邊去,你從上面打來,我就從下面閃掉,這就是所謂的平衡''在那一刻觀眾都笑了)

(我看了他在達沃斯的訪談之後,(不不確定這個城市是否位在瑞士或美國,只憑個人印象)我覺得他很謙遜,聰明且幽默)