Updating the Introduction (My Lang-8's Profile page)

•  
  • 272
  • 1
  • 1
Oct 24, 2017 12:30 English
Because my original introduction is too short, therefore I'm trying to modify it elaborately.

Here is my new introduction:

Merry to meet you on Lang-8, I'm a Taiwanese who wants to improve English.

I practice English by speak and listen every day, however I notice that the writting skills is my weakness, therefore I started to use Lang-8 for practicing write English jouranl since the beginning of this year.

I'm also happy to help people who want to improve their Chinese as well.

When I correct people's Chinese entry, I will glance at their sentence constraction first and decide whether should I correct it strictly or not.

Because I contantly classify the levels of Chinese learner, if you have the higher level in Chinese, I will tend to correct it toward logic and stricter.

If you merely are a binnginer or lower level, I will correct it toward basic grammatical modification to let your sentence smoother.

Though I'm not a formal Chinese teacher, but I'm veteran of correct Chinese, I used to recieve a plenty of Chinese lauguage training course since I was young.

My parents are Chinese teachers, therefore when I was a child, I recieved the most rigorous Chinese training.

If you trust my professional in Chinese, I will do my best, also I'm looking forward to recieve your correction, let's assist each other!
(因為我原本的介紹太短,因此我正試著詳細的修正它)

Here is my new introduction:
(以下是我的新介紹)

(很高興在Lang-8遇到你,我是一位想要改善英文的臺灣人)

(我每天靠說跟聽來練習英文,不過我注意到寫作技巧是我的弱點,因此自今年年初起我開始使用Lang-8練習英文寫作)

(我亦很樂意當助想改善他們的中文的人)

(當我要修改人們的中文日記時,我會先大致一瞥他們的句子結構並決定是否該用嚴格的方ˋ師去修正)

(因為我時常會區分中文學習者的程度,若你有較高的中文程度,我偏向朝邏輯跟較嚴厲的方式修正)

(若你只是初學者或較低的程度,我會朝向基本文法修改來讓你的句子比較順暢)

(雖然我不是正式中文教師,但我富有經驗於修改中文,自我年輕時曾接受過許多中文課程訓練)

(我的父母是中文教師,因此當我還小的時候就接受最嚴格的中文教育)

(若你相信我的中文專業,我會盡我所能,同時我亦期待收到你的修改,讓我們協助彼此吧!)