A Scam Phone Call

•  
  • 309
  • 3
  • 2
Oct 15, 2017 16:58 English
This afternoon I originally took a short nap, suddenly my phone was ring.

I saw the numbers who called me are ''+8862308.........''. It's quite unusual that phone numbers show a nation number at the head of the numbers, therefore I was kind of hesitate that whether should I took this numbers or not.

I took this numbers still. The caller is a woman, she has a mainland China accent, and told me that I purchased a book from the internet a few months ago, the order I signature at the convenience store was wrong.

She required me to gave her a set of the bank's customer service number, she also promised that she will negotiate with the banker, and noticed me after a few seconds, a bank's customer service assistant will phone me.

When I hesitated, I phoned the origin online bookstore to identify whether it is true or not. Unfortunately, the bookstore said, this is a scam call, they never notice anything to their customers by phone call, merely by E-mail. They also asked me what the number of scam call, in order to reported the event to Anti-Fraud Centre,which belongs to the government organization.

After I reported to the online bookstore customer service centre, the scammer called me again, she blamed me why I didn't obey her order to give her a bank's number? I responded her in a ill-mannered way ''You are a scammer! do not cheat me!''

She also went angry and blamed me why I didn't cooperate with her, because I revealed her! I said ''aren't you a customer service assistant? shouldn't you keep in politeness? do not be mad at me, I will indict you!''.

Finally she turned off her phone. The skills of scam is more and more innovative, this is not a good phenomenon, we have to pay more attention to protect our personal information as much as we can. If we receive a unknown number or warn you something;even require your personal bank book's number, firstly, call Anti-Fraud Centre and make sure whether it is a scam or not.
(我原本今天下午在睡一個小午覺,突然我的電話就響了)

(我看到打給我的電話號碼是''+8862308.........''.電話號碼會顯示國碼在號碼的起頭處是非常不常見的,因此我有點猶豫是否該把這通電話接起來)

(我還是把電話接起來了.打給我的是一個女人,他有著中國大陸的口音,然後告訴我在幾個月之前我在網路上購買的一本書,我在便利商店簽名的訂單有誤)

(她要求我給她一組銀行的可服中心號碼,她也承諾我會跟銀行人員協商,然後告知我幾分鐘後會有銀行的客服中心人員打給我來協助這個問題)

(當我正猶豫時,我打給原先的線上書店去確認這是否是真是假,結果書店說這是詐騙電話,他們不會用電話通知他們的顧客任何事情,只會用電子郵件,他們也問我這個詐騙電話的號碼然後回報這個事件給屬於政府組織的反詐騙中心)

(我回報此事給線上書店的客服中心後,詐騙電話又打給我了,她罵我為什麼不聽她的指示給她銀行的號碼?我用非常粗魯的口氣回答她說''妳是詐騙者!不要騙我!'')

(她也很生氣的罵我為什麼不跟她合作,因為我揭穿她!我說''妳度是客服人員嗎?妳不是應該要保持禮貌嗎?不要對我生氣,我會控告妳!'')

(最後他掛了電話,詐騙手法越來越創新,這可不是個好現象,我們要更加注意並盡我們所能的保護我們的個資,如果我們接到不明電話或警告你某事的時候,甚至要求你的個人銀行存摺號碼時,首先打給反詐騙中心,然後確認其真假)