Part 1:The Testimony of My Personal Story

•  
  • 55
  • 2
  • 2
Aug 6, 2019 15:37 English
I am going to visit the Unite State of America at the end of this year. I will visit their local churches in California for ten days from December 22th to December 31th. Since my English is still not perfect and I will probably stammer when I share my testimony in front of a large number of audience who speak English as their native language at their local churches. Therefore, prepare for a speech draft beforehand is absolutely needed.

Here is my testimony:

Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, this is my pleasure to visit Unite States of America, also, this is the first time I visit such a fascinating nation and it looks like a wonderland. I am not only delighted but also excited to meet all of you here. Thanks Lord that I can have such an opportunity to visit your country. Again, thanks all of you who entertain and invited us to participating the local churches meetings.

My regular occupation is a librarian, since I like contacting English, I have been studying English many years in order to sharpen my conversation skills, I constantly participate many English examinations, I also obtained an English-speaking tourist guise license in Taiwan and hope I can contact more English tourists, undoubtedly, I love US as well.

I do appreciate Unite State’s honorable history and some great people such as Abraham Lincoln, one of the former President of Unite State, I especially also appreciate the national anthem of the Unite State:The Star-Spangled Banner, thanks Lord, the country is absolutely rich for her natural landscapes and her spectacular history, Lord Jesus bless this nation and its people.
(我在今年年底會去美國,我會在12月22日至12月31日造訪他們在加州當地的召會,當我在他們的地方召會面對著一大群母語是英語的聽眾分享我的見證的時候,我可能會口吃以及我的英文仍不完美的情況之下,因此,事先準備一份講稿絕對是必要的)

Here is my testimony:
(這是我的見證:)

(早安,女士們先生門,這是我的榮幸來到美國,同時,這是我地一次造訪如此迷人的國家,並且它看起來就像一片仙境,我不只高興而且還興奮的在這裡面到你們,感謝主,我可以有如此的一個機會訪問你們的國家,再一次的,感謝所有款待我們並邀請我們參與這一次的地方召會的聚會的人們)

(我的正職工作是一位圖書館員,我喜歡接觸英語,我學習英語多年是為了磨亮我的會話技巧,我不斷地參與許多英文鑑測,我同時在臺灣取得了英語導遊執照並且我希望能接觸更多的英語觀光客,豪無疑問的是,我也熱愛美利堅合眾國)

(我非常欣賞美利堅合眾國光榮的歷史以及一些偉大的人諸如亞伯拉罕林肯,美國其中一位前總統,我特別格外欣賞美國的國歌:星條旗之歌,感謝主,這個國家是絕對的以它天然的景色以及它壯闊的歷史而豐富,主耶穌祝福這個國家以及人民)