(No.4) Sample Questions from the GEPT Intermediate Level Writing Test

•  
  • 38
  • 1
  • 1
Aug 27, 2019 23:26 English
Hints:Please write an English composition about 120 words according to the following tips. The composition is either a complete paragraph or several paragraphs. There are several important points for the writer to get the grade, for example, the contents, organizations, grammars, vocabularies, punctuation marks, and capital letters.

Tasks:The population in urban areas is crowded worldwide. The situation caused urban-rural income difference. please write an essay about point out the following issues:

(1) Please describe your preference about which area do you like to live?

(2)Please compare with city and countryside. Meanwhile, please narrate each of their advantage and disadvantage about live in that area.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since more and more people live in urban areas in order to maintain their livelihood more conveniently, the situation caused a problem is that rural areas can't boost local economy effectively.

Therefore, I prefer to live in urban area. Since urban area is pretty convenient to get to anywhere by taking public transportation. Meanwhile, I have accustomed to / got used to live in urban area since I was little. Although countryside has it own advantages such as the environment is clearer than cities, the transportation is probably more inconvenient than cities.

Each of the area has their own advantage and disadvantage, I would still choose urban area for my living place since the environment is more convenient.
((提示:請依下面所提供的文字提示寫一篇英文作文,長度約120字 (8至12個句子).作文可以是一個完整的段落,也可以分段. (評分重點包括: 內容,組織, 文法, 用字遣詞, 標點符號,大小寫)))

(任務:城市地區的人口遍布全球。這種情況造成了城鄉收入的差異。請寫一篇關於指出以下問題的文章:)

((1)
請描述您對您喜歡居住哪個區域的偏好?)

((2)請與城市和鄉村進行比較。同時,請講述他們在該地區生活的各自優勢和劣勢。)

(由於越來越多的人生活在城市地區,以便更方便地維持生計,這種情況造成的問題是農村地區無法有效地促進當地經濟發展。)

(因此,我更喜歡住在市區。由於乘坐公共交通工具到市區很方便。與此同時,我從小就習慣於/習慣住在市區。雖然農村有自己的優勢,比如環境比城市更清晰,但交通運輸可能比城市更不方便。)

(每個區域都有各自的優勢和劣勢,我仍然會選擇市區作為我居住的地方,因為環境比較方便。)