Trying To Get Through The Obstacle

•  
  • 74
  • 3
  • 2
Jun 16, 2019 02:11 English
Since I like to learning English, I have been participating a few English exams many years.

However, after obtaining the GEPT Elementary-Level English Test, I registered the GEPT Intermediate- Level Test three times and never got through it yet.

Each of the GEPT test involves four portions:listening, speaking, reading and writing.

As long as the examinees get through the listening and reading parts of each level of the GEPT test, they can jump into the next part:speaking and writing tests.

If they passed all of the parts of the test, the examinees can get a piece if the level certification.

If the examinees got through the first portion but failed in the second portion, the exam center merely allow them to retake the second portion within two years.

I failed in taking the speaking and writing part of the Intermediate level test many times.

This time I got through the speaking part and it was merely a close scrape, but the writing part was fail again.

The speaking and writing parts of the exam merely sponsor two times every year, in other words, within two years I can merely retake it remain three times.

This beginning of the year is my last two chances to retake it. Regrettably, I never passed the exam, so I merely have last chance at the end of the year to retake it.

If I passed the writing part, I could obtain the Intermediate level certification.

If I failed, I have to restart to register the listening and reading part of the exam next year. This means I am synonymous with wasting time.

The criterion of getting through the writing exam is eighty scores, I merely got seventy scores at the beginning of this year, last year I got fifty scores.

It demonstrated that my English writing ability is probably the worst part.

I am now brought various English writing textbooks for practicing some basic grammatical sentence structure.

There is no advantage I can obtain if I passed the exam. I merely want to challenge myself.
(我喜歡學習英語,我已參加了英語測驗許多年了)

(不過,取得了全民英檢初級測驗之後,我報名了全民英檢中級測驗三次但還未通過)

(每個全民英檢的考試包含了四個部份:聽力,口說,閱讀以及寫作)

(只要受試者通過每個全民英檢的聽力與閱讀測驗,他們就可跳入下一個階段:口說與寫作)

(倘若他們通過測驗裡的所有部份,受試者即可得到一張該等級的證書)

(若受試者通過第一部份但在第二部份沒過的話,測驗中心只允許他們在兩年內重考)

(我在口說與寫作部份的中級鑑測中失敗了許多次)

(這一次我通過了口說但只是低空飛過,但寫作又再一次落敗)

(測驗的口說以及寫作每年只舉辦兩次,換句話說,兩年之內我只能重考三次)

(今年年初是我倒數第二次重考的機會,遺憾的是我沒通過,所以我在今年年底只有最後一次機會重考)

(如果我通過寫作,我可以取得中級證書)

(若失敗,我就得在明田重新報名測驗的聽力與閱讀部份,這代表我等同浪費時間)

(通過寫作的標準是八十分,我今年年初只得到七十分,去年我得到五十分)

(這證明了我的英文寫作能力或許是最差的部份)

(我現在借了許多英語寫作的教科書來練習一些基本的句子文法結構)

(如果我通過了測驗其實對我來說沒有什麼益處,我只是想挑戰我自己而已)