Fish

•  
  • 75
  • 1
  • 1
Jan 26, 2019 11:03 English
My mother caught some Paradise fishes from a primary school where she works.

She brought four to my dwelling, one of them is an infant.

Supposedly, this species can live without water filter in a fishbowl.

Also, they can against hunger for three months without eating anything and feeds.

Originally, she brought these fishes with a pretty narrow round fishbowl.

I thought they might want to live in a bigger fishbowl, so I purchased a new one from online shopping platform, the fishbowl I bought is bigger than her and its shape is rectangle, the fishbowl is cheap and includes a water filter and a tiny LED light.

Although I already knew that this species can still alive without putting a water filter, I turned on that filter for them though.

After moving these fishes from that old fishbowl to the new one I just bought, sadly, that baby fish was died when I moved stones at the bottom of that old fishbowl at the same time.

I should scooped them up first and shouldn't move all the things at the same time.

Comfortingly, the other three adult fishes are still alive.

I placed the new fishbowl next to the television at the living room.

After moving them to the new fishbowl, they seems quite happy and fulls of energy.

My living room fulls of vitality.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradise_fish
(我媽媽從她工作的小學中抓了些蓋斑鬥魚)

(她帶了四隻到我的住處,牠們其中一隻是幼魚)

(據稱,這個品種可以在魚缸裡沒有水過濾器的情況下生存)

(同時,他們可以抵抗飢餓將近三個月在沒有吃任何東西跟飼料的情況之下)

(起初,她帶了這些魚是用一個非常窄的圓型魚缸)

(我認為牠們可能想住在一個更大的魚缸裡,所以我從線上購物平臺中買了個新的,我買的這個魚缸比她的大並且它的形狀是長方形的,這個魚缸很便宜還附了一個水過濾器跟一隻小LED燈)

(雖然我早已知道這個品種沒有水過慮器也可以仍然存活,我還是為了牠們把那個水過慮器打開了)

(把這些魚從舊的魚缸移到我剛剛新買的魚缸之後,悲傷的是,那個幼魚在我同時移動魚缸底部的石頭的時候死掉了)

(我應該把牠們先舀起來並且不該同時移動所有的東西)

(令人安慰的是,其他三條魚仍活著)

(我把新魚缸放在客廳的電視機旁邊)

(移動牠們到新的魚缸之後,他們似乎非常快樂並充滿著活力)

My living room fulls of vitality.
(我的客廳充滿了生機)