The Letter (model)

•  
  • 159
  • 3
  • 1
Aug 23, 2017 23:08 English
Honorable Chief Lee:

First, thank you for your such kindness cultivations, I learned a lot for the past few years, also it's fortunately to receive your each direction.

As a result of my personal plan, I would like to be an English tour guide, In view of this, I apologize that I'm no longer stay at the branch library.

Second, thanks for those colleagues who willing to assist my tasks, I will deeply remember their generous.

I hope that I can leave my task for the end of next month, hopefully you could approval my requirement / apply.

I do appreciate sincerely that you read my letter in a busy day, wish the decision won't influence the normal operation of HR deparment.

Again, I grateful for your cultivations, if I had a chance to back to the library in the future, I will bring some of exotic specific specialties for you.

Best regard

librarian Mr.Silence
Honorable Superior Lee:
(尊敬的李主任:)

(首先謝謝您如此好意的栽培,我在過去這幾年當中學了很多經驗同時亦很幸運的接受您的每一個指導,)

(由於我的個人規劃的關係,我想當一位英語導遊,基於這個情形,我很抱歉我無法再留在這個分館)

(第二,感謝那些願意協助我的職務的同事們,我將深深記住他們的慷慨)

(我希望可以在下個月底離職,但願您能批准我的要求 / 申請)

(我由衷地真心感謝您在忙碌的一天展信,希望這個決定不會影響人事部門的正長運作)

(我再次感激您的栽培,若我往後有機會回到圖書館,我會帶些外國名產給您)

Best regard
(最好的祝福)

librarian Mr.Silence
(館員 安靜先生)