I Was Framed By A Taxi Driver

•  
  • 140
  • 2
  • 2
Nov 14, 2018 23:20 English
I participated an outdoor tour guide internship training course at the National Palace Museum today.

Because I had to rush to work, so I left the class in advance this afternoon.

Around the National Palace Museum, the public transportation system is inconvenient,there is no MRT station here, only buses and taxis in which people can take them here.

Because of I rush to work, I chose to take a taxi and asked the driver let me got off at the nearest MRT station, in order to save my money.

Initially, I saw the driver seem to chewed some betel nuts in his mouth, because I saw him chewed something, I thought the driver has no cultural literacy in my personal bias.

When he picked up me to the nearest MRT station, I saw the meter beside the driver's seat and showed NT105 after we arrived the station.

I paid him NT1000 because I had no enough change at that moment.

Normally, he should return me NT895, when he gave me NT795, I didn't notice that he overcharged me NT100.

After I got off the MRT, I reminded that he framed me NT100!

I was angry, however, I coundn't find him, I didn't remember his name and his car number, so I can't report his behaviour to police.

After I experienced the situation, I learned that most taxi drivers are no worthy to trust them at all, I encountered a related situation several years ago as well, this is the second time I was framed by a taxi driver, so I won't trust taxi drivers any longer.

Meanwhile, I got a lesson, which is remind me that I must check anything carefully especially something related to money.

Otherwise, I will lose out my benefit.
(我今天在國立故宮博物院參與了一場室外的導遊實習訓練課程)

(因為我要趕著去上班,所以我在今天下午提前離開了班上)

(在國立故宮博物院周圍,大眾運輸系統在這邊是不便捷的,這裡沒有捷運站,人們只有公車跟計程車可以搭乘)

(由於我趕著上班,我選擇了搭乘計程車並要求司機讓我在最近的捷運站下車,為了節省我的錢)

(起初,我看這個司機似乎在他的嘴裡嚼著一些檳榔,因為我看到他嚼東西,我個人的偏見是覺得這個司機沒有文化素養)

(當他載我到了最近的捷運站時,在我們抵達捷運站之後,我看到在駕駛座旁邊的哩程計費表顯示新臺幣105元)

(我付給他新臺幣1000元是因為當時我沒有零錢)

(正常來說,他應當還我新臺幣895元,當他給我新臺幣795元的時候,我並沒有注意到他多收我新臺幣100元)

(我搭上捷運之後,我想起他框了我新臺幣100元!)

(我很生氣,不過,我沒辦法照到他,我不記得他的名字跟他的車號,所以我沒辦法將他的行為舉報給警察)

(我經歷了這個情況之後,我學到了多數計程車司機一點也不值得信任他們,我在數年之前也遭遇了相關的情況,這是我第二次被計程車司機框,所以我不會再信任他們)

(同時,我得到了一個教訓,就是提醒我要仔細的檢查任何東西,特別是與金錢有關的事)

Otherwise, I will lose out my benefit.
(不然,我會損失我的利益)