Democratic People's Republic of Korea

•  
  • 289
  • 2
  • 2
Aug 17, 2017 04:59 English
Whereas recent a series of events about conflit between the U.S and North Korea, a quite weirdly phenomenon has happend.

According to the Yahoo daily news reported that a large number of the mainland China citizens keep traveling to North Korea, it is a very strange decision to go there, isn't it ?

Because of there is a great risk to bear the war, normally speaking, nobody will travel around there but Chinese people did.

Usually about Korea, people tend to choose South Korea, it's safer than North Korea in genernal.

The journalist asked them, why you guys want to visit there?

They replyed ''Perhaps one day that authority of Kim's will be destroyed, before it really happen, we would like to discover such a secretly nation.''

The journalist also said that according to this phenomenon, it shows that Chinese people don't think the U.S.A and North Korea will be war.

Honestly, I'd like to visit there as well, I think it is a rarely opportunity, and then Chinese people creat several travel groups, actually it is crazy.

My parent askesd me ''Why don't you choose South Korea but choose such a very dangerous place? are you crazy? you will be killed by North Korean!''

In my view, I think whatever where I travel, even though the safest place, it will happen the event of robber, there is no place to be safe.

Therefore, I intersted in this country a little, but I'm not a crazy guy.
(鑑於近期一系統有關美國與北韓之間的爭議,一個很奇怪的現象發生了)

(根據雅虎每日新聞報導,有一大票中國大陸公民持續到北韓旅遊,去那邊旅遊是個非常奇怪的決定,不是嗎?)

(因為在那邊有很大的戰爭風險,照常理來說,沒人會想要去那裡,但大陸人卻去了)

(通常關於韓國,人們傾向於選擇南韓,一般來說會比北韓安全)

(記者問他們,為何你們想去那邊?)

(他們回答''或許金氏政權有一天會被毀滅,在此真的發生之前,我們想要探索這樣一個神秘的國度)

(記者也說道,根據這一現象,顯示大陸人不覺得美國跟北韓會開戰)

(老實說,我也想去那兒看看,我覺得霎個難得的機會,然後大陸人也開了很多旅遊團,事實上那真是瘋狂)

(我的觀點是,我覺得不管我去哪裡旅遊,即使是最安全的地方,也會有搶劫事件發生,沒有地方是安全的)

(我的雙親問我''你為什麼不選擇去南韓卻選擇這麼危險的地方?你瘋了嗎?你會被北韓人殺掉!)

(因此,我對這個國家有點興趣,但我並不是瘋子)