Universiade in Taiwan

•  
  • 207
  • 3
  • 1
Aug 20, 2017 11:44 English
Firstly, I realize that the topic is extremely sensitive to some of specific occupations, such as militaries, teachers, and any occupations regarding as civil servants in Taiwan. However, I don't have any political views regarding this topic. I just want to hone my narrative skills in English, according to the fact from recent news report.

I Always hugged that respect for any different views and opinions, because we live in a democratic country, I respect them, sometimes people ask me what is your opinion regard Taiwanese politics? I absolutely respond it in a very roundabout way even aviod to discuss it completely, in order to aviod any unnecessary troubles, actually I don't like to discuss the politics, it's complex.

However, according to yesterday that breaking news reported the Taipei city government sponsored 2017 Universiade and preside over an opening ceremony last night, a large number of people who protesting against the policy of reforming annuities, disturb the activity.

When every foreign contestants ready to enter the hall, suddenly the protesters disturbed their route. they started to appeal to their opinions in order to let the President and the Mayor noticed the exist of them, because of the President was also present the event.

Report said that President Tsai Ing-wen just like a volcano eruption, request National Security Bureau(NSB) and National Police Agency(MOI)from Ministry of the Interior solve the problem as soon as possible.

After that, the local police station sent lot of police officers to chase the protesters, the circumstances were disorder, several protesters conflict with the police officers.

Some of foreign reports have been gave similar evaluations of this event is ''Shame on you!'' also lot of citizens criticized for protest event influence Taiwanese international reputation seriously.

Some people also think yesterday was a ''national humiliation'' from some of comments on the network and others considered yesterday was an international joke as well.

Majority of people consistenting with the same point of views is that the government must to punish for those people who disturb the procedure of opening ceremony.

Originally, some people sympathy with their appealing, after this event, it seems almost all of people support the central govermment reform the policy of annuity.

A great many of comments from website criticize that they don't have to select for the opportunity to appeal their opinion, ''disturbing the international activity and influence the reputation of Taiwan is irresponsible and selfish.'' said from a lot of comments.
(首先我知道這個話題在臺灣對於某些特定的職業人士是非常敏感的,諸如軍人,老師或任何有關公務員的職業,然而我在這個話題上沒有任何政治觀點,根據近期新聞報導的事實,我只是想要磨練我在英文上的敘述技巧)

(我總是抱持著尊重任何不同觀點與意見的看法,因為我們住在一個民主國家,我尊重他們,有時候有人會問我,我對於臺灣政治的觀點是什麼?為了避免任何不必要的麻煩,我絕對會用非常迂迴的方式回答甚至完全的避開這個話題,其實我不喜歡討論政治,那很複雜)

(不過根據昨天的即時新聞報導昨晚臺北市政府主辦2017年的世界大學運動會並主持開幕儀式典禮,一大群抗議年金改革政策的人干擾活動)

(當各個外國選手準備進入會場時,突然間這些抗議者干擾他們進場的路線,他們開始訴求他們的意見,為了讓總統跟市場知道他們的存在,因為總統也有出席這次的活動)

(報導指出蔡英文總統就像火山爆發一樣,要求國家安全局與內政部警政署盡快排除相關問題)

(之後,當地警局派出大量員警逮捕抗議者,情況變的混亂,數名抗議者與警方發生衝突)

(某些外國媒體的報導給予這次的事件評價為''以你為恥!''同時很多市民批評這個抗爭活動嚴重影響臺灣的國際聲譽)

(在網路上的評論當中,有些人亦認為昨天的日子可說是''國恥之日''也有其他人將昨天視為一個國際笑話)

(大多數人一致性認為政府必須要懲治那些干擾開幕儀式典禮程序進行的人)

Originally, some people sympathy with their appealing, after this event, it seems almost all of people support the central govermment reform the policy of annutiy.
(起初某些人同情他們的訴求,但經過這次事件之後,似乎是幾乎所有的人都支持中央政府改革年金的政策)

(在網路上很多留言都批評他們不必選擇這種時機去表達他們的訴求,''干擾國際性活動並影響臺灣的聲譽是一個很不負責任且自私的行為''很多評論都這樣說道)