Self-Guided Trip Versus Follow The Travel Group?

•  
  • 181
  • 1
  • 1
Dec 28, 2017 08:05 English
I have been planing the travel budget of the upcoming year recently.

As a result of my budget is tense, so I'm considering where to travel without a vast cost.

I haven't been to the U.S.A and Singapore, Malaysia, therefore I chose these three nations for my options.

Someones says that travel to the U.S.A can choose self-guided, if traveler want to stay at somewhere they like for longer time, it's flexible.

On the other hand, if follow a travel group to a place where you aren't familiar with, it's not only efficient to visit each of spot but also save more time. However, the shortcoming are not flexible and not freedom.

I searched on Google to find some economic travel packages, sadly;most of the travel agents merely offered the price that I can't afford.

Therefore, I will still find better way to visit the U.S.A.
(我最近正在規劃明年的旅遊預算)

(由於我的預算很緊,所以我正在考慮哪裡可以不用花費巨大的費用去旅遊)

(我從未去過美國跟新加坡,馬來西亞,因此我選擇這三個國家做為我的選項)

(有人說去美國旅遊可以選擇自助旅遊,若旅遊者想待在某些他們想待的稍長一點的地方,這就靈活了)

(另一方面來說,倘若跟隨旅行團去你不熟悉的地方的話,這不只有效率的參觀每一個景點而且還節省了更多時間,不過缺點是不零活以及不自由)

(我在谷歌上搜尋找到了一些旅遊套裝行程,悲哀的是多數旅行社僅提供我負擔不起的價格)

(因此我將持續找到更好的方式去美國)