After Visited DPRK

•  
  • 229
  • 1
  • 1
Dec 19, 2017 02:32 English
I visited DPRK for a week, after I went there, here are some thoughts.

Their people are almost friendly and hospitable, though the nation has a high dictatorship.

Some reports said that North Korea is dangerous and horrible with the government. Indeed, their leader and politic systems need to be improved and toward to ''real democracy'' but not merely a ''literary democracy''.

All of outskirt residents have quite low standard amenities other than Pyongyang is better, I think the North Korean government should consider their livelihoods and do not focus on nuclear, citizens are a core of a country, they should transfer their attention from weapons into people, and make more efforts to infrastructures.

Though the residents don't know the truth of issues which related to their country even don't know a solider escaped from Panmunjom to South Korea lately, and protested from most of countries in UN by shooting nuclear, they are merely know to express the unsatisfy with the U.S and South Korea, and support the decision with develop the nuclear, personally;when they said this words, I think they are merely want to obtain more advantages by weapons and nuclear from a negotiation, simply speaking, they are actually afraid of lost protection. They think the weapons are their only strength.

It's understandable that why North Korean dislike American and never accept any advice from UN, because of the Korea war negatively influence the process of unify Korean peninsula, this is related to the history, it's complex, anyway I can understand their thoughts, though this phenomenon is created by the government and are still control people.

If current North Korean government changed, I believe the regional peace will achieve, I also expect their government should understand the unclear isn't a only option to negotiate, no one like the war and disorder, we should remember the lesson from the second world war.

(我訪問了北韓一週,去那裡之後,我有一些想法)

(他們的門民幾乎都很友善並好客,雖然這個國家是高度的獨裁統治)

(某些報導說北韓政府是很危險以及糟糕的,確實是這樣,他們的領導人以及政治制度需要被改善並朝向''真正的民主''而不是''字義上的民主'')

(除了平壤比較好之外,所有郊區的居民只有非常低標準的設施,我覺得北韓政府應該考慮他們的生計並且不要只注重核武,公民是一個國家的核心,他們該從武器轉移注意力到人民,並做更多的努力在公共設施上)

(雖然居民不知道最近他們的國家被聯合國多數的會員國抗議試射飛彈的問題以及一名軍人從板門店逃到南韓的事,他們只知道表達對北國與南韓的不滿,並支持發展核武的決定,就個人而言,當他們說這樣的話的時候我覺得他們只是想要用武器跟核武取得更多談判的籌碼,簡單來說,他們實在上害怕失去保障,他們覺得武器就是力量)

(可以理解為何北韓人討厭美國人並且不曾接受聯合國的任何建議,因為韓戰負面性的影響朝鮮板島統一的進程,這與歷史有關,也很複雜,總之我能理解他們的想法,髓然這個現象是被北韓政府創造並持續控制人民)

(倘若當今的北韓政府被更換的話,我相信區域和平會實現,我也期盼他們的政府應該要瞭解核武不是唯一談判的選項,沒有人希望戰爭與混亂,我們該記得二戰的教訓)