Multi-Star Project (Star Plan in Taiwan's College Entrance System)

•  
  • 287
  • 1
  • 1
Aug 18, 2017 07:54 English
The Star Plan in Taiwan's College Entrance System is a one of Taiwan's educational policy introduced since 2007.

The policy is for those high school students whom have highly grades to entrance some specific universities.

For instance, there are some well-known universities in Taiwan such as National Taiwan University, it's a national university, another one like Fu Jen Catholic University, it's one of private university in Taiwan.

Each universities have specific characteristics.

Excuse me, how do you say ''保送'' in English ? like baseball, when the pitcher pitched four ball, then the referee will say ''保送! you can go to the first base!''

The education policy for those students just like ''保送'' directly into their ideal school from their mind.

About this policy, the students don't have to take entrance exam, they can offer their specific features for the university they want to apply, and then they can enter directly.

In my impression, there are only a few classmates applied successful from this entrance policy. I don't remember the exact number of students, perhaps only two students in our high school.
(繁星計畫是臺灣在2007年實施的其中一項教育政策)

(這項政策是為那些成績較高的學生進入某些特定大學而來的)

(舉例來說,在臺灣有一些有名的大學比如國立臺灣大學,是一所國立大學,另一間大學比如天主教輔仁大學就是臺灣其中一間私立大學)

(每一所大學都有特定的特色)

(不好意思,請問您如何用英文說''保送''?就像棒球,當投手投疵四個壞球時,裁判就會說''保送!你可以去一壘了!'')

(這項教育政策給那些學收就像''保送''一樣,直接進入他們心目中理想的學校)

(關於這個政策,學生不必參加入學考試,他們可以提供他們的特定的特色給他們想要申請的大學,然後他們就可直接入學)

(在我印象中,只有少數幾個同學成功的靠這項政策之下入學,我不記得正確的入學同學的人數,或許在我們高中裡只有兩個同學而已)