Driving License For Professional Passenger Vehicle Class

•  
  • 41
  • 1
  • 1
May 14, 2019 23:27 English
In Taiwan, as long as men who volunteer to serve in military service over four years(also include four years), they have the rights for participating various occupational training classes after they retiring from military.

For example, if I like to bread baking, I can register the baking class from the Veterans Affairs Council, ROC.

The policy is for those staying in military for a long time and don't have any specific skills after they returning to the society and are between jobs.

I served in Taiwanese military four years before. Although I currently have a job, I still have the rights to choose which kind of classes I like before October.

After October, my qualification of obtain allowance when I participate in training classes from the VAC will be expired, so I was thinking about which kind of classes I could choose last month.

I finally chose the driving license for professional passenger vehicle class.

The reason I chose that class was because I liked to make a daydream and image that I was driving a bus with many passengers who get on my bus when I served in military.

However, the disadvantage of being a bus driver is to face potential traffic accidents or neglect driving blind spot carelessly are probably always occur, so I didn't want to be a bus driver originally.

Since I got a English-speaking tour guide license, I noticed that a person who has a tour guide license and a bus driving license at the same time is a great strength in current tourism.

Actually, I merely registered this class for fun, I don't necessarily to be a bus driver, just want to get more licenses.

https://www.vac.gov.tw/cp-1934-2199-2.html
(在臺灣,只要自願在軍隊服役超過四年以上(含四年)的男性,在他們退伍後有權利可以參加許多職業訓練班隊)

(舉例而言,如果我喜歡麵包烘焙,我可以報名國軍退除役官兵輔導委員會的烘焙班)

(這項政策是給那些在軍中待了很長的時間然後他們回到社會找工作但沒有任何特定技能的人)

()我之前曾在臺灣軍隊中服役四年,雖然我現在有工作,我仍有權利在十月前選擇我喜歡哪一種課程

(十月過後,當我參加退輔會的訓練課程並取得補助的權利會到期,所以我上個月都在思考我可以參加哪種課程)

(我最後選擇了職業大客車駕駛訓練班)

(我選擇那個班隊的原因是因為當我在軍中服役時,我喜歡做白日夢並想像我開著一台巴士並且有很多乘客坐上我的巴士)

(不過,身為一為巴士駕駛的缺點就是面對潛在的交通事故或是粗心地忽視了駕駛死角,或許總是在發生,所以我起初並不想成為一位巴士駕駛)

(自我得到英語導遊證照之後,我發現到一個同時擁有導遊證跟巴士駕駛執照的人在現在的關光業當中很佔優勢)

(其實,我報名這個課程只是為了好玩而已,我不一定會成為一位巴士駕駛,只是想得到多一點證照)