Driving A Bus

•  
  • 46
  • 0
  • 1
May 18, 2019 07:02 English
Coach: Today, what we are going to study is that we have to understand how to park the bus at the roadside, this is synonymous with back the bus into the garage.

(After for a while.....)

Coach: Great, well done, you seem to do very well on this, let's skip this part and move on to the next part of the class.

Coach: Now we are going to do how to go through the S form road.

Coach: When you see the right side of the windscreen's corner aims at the white arrowhead on the ground, turn the wheel to the right three circles as well, and then wait for the middle of the windscreen aims at a discarded tire next to a tree, turn the wheel back in three circles.

Coach: When the left side of the driver's window pass a tree, turn the wheel to the left two circles. turn the wheel back in two circles when you see an oil bucket in front of the middle of the windscreen.

Coach: whoa! you learned so fast, congratulations, this part of the class can be pretty tricky. Meanwhile, it is the simplest part of the class.
(教練:今天,我們要學習的是我們要懂怎麼路邊停車,這等同於倒車入庫)

(After for a while.....)
(一段時間之後......)

(教練:很好,不錯,你似乎在這方面做的很好,我們進入下一個部份並進入下個課程)

(教練:現在,我們要做通過S型的道路)

(教練:當你看到擋風玻璃右側邊角處對準在地上的白色箭頭時,一樣要將方向盤往右打三圈,然後等到擋風玻璃中間的地方對到一個在樹旁邊的廢棄的輪胎,把方向盤往回打三圈)

(教練:當左側的駕駛座的窗戶經過一顆樹的時候,方向盤往左打兩圈,當你看到一個油桶在擋風玻璃的正中央時,方向盤往回打兩圈)

(教練:哇!你學的很快,恭喜,這部份的課程非常難,同時,也是在課程中最容易的)