A Poetry Part One

•  
  • 130
  • 1
  • 3
Jan 30, 2019 11:33 English
Looking at the northern side of landscape in China, thousands of rivers and mountains are frozen and the weather is snowing.

Looking at the outer side and inner side between the Great Wall of China, there is only remain white snow around the ground.

Around such a wide Yellow River, suddenly its stream stops.

The mountain peaks look like white snakes are dancing, hills on the tablelands look like several white elephant are running. All of them seem to compare with God about who is the best.

Until the weather become sunny, look at the bright light of the sun and shiny snow, it's wonderful.

Our country includes such a gorgeous landscape, she attrated many heros struggle for her.

It's a pity that Qin Shi Huang and Emperor Wu of Han were kind of lack for ability of literature in my opinion, Emperor Taizong of Tang and Emperor Taizu of Song were kind of lack for ability of govern each of their empire in my opinion as well.

A hero who called Genghis Khan merely knew how to hold a bow and shoot arrows in my opinion. All of these characters are all died, counting some heros who can build great achievements are all depend on nowadays people.
(Written vernacular Chinese:北方的風光,千萬裏冰封凍,千萬裏雪花飄。)
(Clssical Chinese:北國風光,千里冰封,萬里雪飄。)

(Written vernacular Chinese:望長城內外,只剩下無邊無際白茫茫一片。)
(Clssical Chinese:望長城內外,惟餘莽莽。)

(Written vernacular Chinese:寬廣的黃河上下,頓時失去了滔滔水勢。)
(Clssical Chinese:大河上下,頓失滔滔。)

(Written vernacular Chinese:山嶺好像銀白色的蟒蛇在飛舞,高原上的丘陵好像許多白象在奔跑,它們都想試一試與老天爺比比高。)
(Clssical Chinese:山舞銀蛇,原馳蠟象,欲與天公試比高。。)

(Written vernacular Chinese:須晴日,看紅裝素裹,分外妖嬈。)
(Clssical Chinese:要等到晴天的時候,看紅豔豔的陽光和白皚皚的冰雪交相輝映,分外美好。)

(Written vernacular Chinese:江山如此媚嬌,引得無數英雄競相傾倒。)
(Clssical Chinese:江山如此多嬌,引無數英雄競折腰。)

(Written vernacular Chinese:只可惜秦始皇、漢武帝,略差文學才華;唐太宗、宋太祖,稍遜文治功勞。)
(Clssical Chinese:惜秦皇漢武,略輸文采;唐宗宋祖,稍遜風騷。)

(Written vernacular Chinese:稱雄一世的人物成吉思汗,只知道拉弓射大雕。這些人物全都過去了,數一數能建功立業的英雄人物,還要看今天的人們。)
(Clssical Chinese:一代天驕,成吉思汗,只識彎弓射大雕。俱往矣,數風流人物,還看今朝。 )