New Year's Eve

•  
  • 207
  • 1
  • 1
Dec 31, 2017 20:47 English
Today is the final day of the year, anything is gone, we all ready to receive the new year.

Around the world, there are plenty of countries which are celebrating the event of across the year in the urban cities.

In theory, New Zealand is always to be the earliest nation to cross the year.

In Taipei, the Taipei 101 skyscraper is shooting fireworks from its outside of each floor at 00:00 annually, for me, it's tedious, because it almost never change the format of the activity.

Similarly, a friend told me that why he didn't want to go outside to attend the activity, first: he is not a young person (he is 35 years old), also he isn't interest in such event, second:he doesn't have a girlfriend, third:the event is suit for a person who has a large friends to accompany with each other, then it will be fun; otherwise, it's nothing special.

I couldn't agree with him more, especially I completely agree with the second requirement he mentioned, the event is suit for a couple to take, but not for a bachelor.

Sadly, I have to prepare the exam of my English tour guide & tour manager tests at home, but never mind, the outside is chill, also the places which celebrate the events of the new year's eve are all crowded.

Go to bed early at the evening is the wisest choice to me.
(今日是本年度的最後一天,任何事都過去了,我們所有人準備迎接新年)

(在世界上,有許多正在都市慶祝跨年活動的國家)

(理論上,紐西蘭總是最早迎接新年的國家)

(在台北,台北101摩天大樓會在每年00:00從它的每一個樓層的外部發射煙火,對我來說很無聊,因為活動的形式幾乎不曾改變過)

(同樣的,一位朋友告訴我為什麼他不去外面參加這個活動,第一,他不是年輕人(他35歲),同時他對這個活動不感興趣,第二,他沒有女朋友,第三,這個活動適合有許多朋友的人一起參加,那就會很好玩,不然就不特別)

(我不能同意他更多,特別是我非常同意他提到的第二點,這個活動適合情侶參加,但不適合單身漢)

(悲哀的是,我要在家準備我的英語導遊&領隊考試,但沒差,外面很冷,同時慶祝跨年活動的地方都很擠)

(提早上床睡覺對我來說是最聰明的選項)