Part Two:Background of My Family Members

•  
  • 64
  • 1
  • 1
Apr 15, 2019 21:17 English
My mother was born in Hsinchu county, which is located in the middle west of Taiwan. it is also a township. their local specialities are rice vermicelli and some Hakka style foods.

Most of people who live in there are Hakka people, these groups of folk are well-known about their diligence and frugality and very loyal about worship their ancestors.

She graduated from Department of Early Childhood Education, University of Taipei, she believes that health is more important than other things, so she always cost her money on purchasing health foods, such as organic foods and likes to doing exercise.

She have never eat junk foods and has a great discipline of controlling her desire of eat bad things, so you might don't know her age is over sixty-two years old according to her appearance is really looks like a fifty some years old, many people don't believe that her age is over sixty some years old after she revealing her age.
(我的母親生於新竹縣,位於臺灣的中西部,那也是個小鎮,他們的當地名產是米粉與一些客家食物)

(多數居住在那邊的人是客家人,這個民族以他們的勤奮與節儉聞名並且非常忠於敬拜他們的祖先)

(她畢業於幼雸教育系,臺北市立大學,她相信健康比其他事更為重要,所以她總是將她的錢花費在購買健康食品,比如有機食物或喜歡做運動)

(她不曾吃垃圾食物並且有很大的自律是關於控制她對於吃不好的食物的慾望,所以你可能從她的外表很難知道她的年紀已經超過六十歲,看起來非常像五十多歲,在她揭露她的年齡之後,很多人都難以置信)