Plan of Leading Tour Groups

•  
  • 60
  • 0
  • 1
May 2, 2019 23:06 English
As I mentioned that I merely remain this month for preparing how to lead tour groups beforehand.

I therefore intend to make a series of brief presentation, in order to memorize and introduce every attractions to foreign visitors properly.

Here are some Taiwanese attractions that I will guide tour groups to there:

(1)the Yeliu Geo Park(stay one hour)→(2)Yin and Yang Sea(which means ''dark'' and ''light'', only stay ten to fifteen minutes for photographing)→(3)the Golden Waterfall(Only stay ten to fifteen minutes for photographing as well)→(4)Jiufen Old Street(stay two hours for lunch and shopping, walking)→(5)Shifen Waterfall(one hour for photographing)→(6)Shifen Old Street(one hour for releasing sky lanterns to heaven and photographing, shopping, walking)

I am thinking how to guide visitors to each of them and introduce them.
(如我之前提到我僅剩一個月的時間預先準備關於如何帶團)

(我因此打算做一系列簡短的報告,為了記憶並正確的介紹每個景點給外國觀光客)

(以下是一些我會帶團去的臺灣景點:)

((1)野柳地質公園(待一小時)→(2)陰陽海(意指''暗''與''亮'',只待十到十五分鐘拍照)→(3)黃金瀑布(也只待十到十五分鐘拍照)→(4)九份老街(待兩小時午餐以及購物,逛街)→(5)十分瀑布(一小時拍照)→(6)十分老街(一小時放天燈到空中並拍照,購物,逛街))

(我正在思考怎麼樣引導觀光客到每一景點並介紹它們)