The Final English-Speaking Tour Guide Oral Exam - Day 1

•  
  • 131
  • 2
  • 2
Nov 20, 2018 21:18 English
Today I partipated the oral exam.

They assigned other language sorts examinees at the same class with English-speaking examinees, such as Korean and Japanese-speaking students(all of us are not native speakers).

My test schedule is tomorrow afternoon, so I just sat at the audience seat and listened their lectures.

During thier speeches, I sometimes prepared for my own lecture draft, sometimes listens their speeches as well.

Today, there were two students who failed in the first time during the exam.

Due to the majority of people were anxious when they stood in front of people, they were stammered and didn't know how to extend their speeches properly.

Lucky, these two students were passed when they took the second times exam, many people in the class were excited about they passed the exam.

I am going to take the exam tomorrow, hopfully I will pass it!
Today I partipated the oral exam.
(我今天參加了口試)

(他們分配其他語言別的受試者跟英語受試者在同一間教室,例如韓語跟日語學生(我們所有人不是這些語系的母語者))

(我的測驗時間是明天下午所以我只坐在觀眾席並聽他們演講)

(在他們演說的期間,我有時準備我自己的演講稿,有時也聽他們的演講)

(今天,有兩位學生在第一次測驗時失敗)

(由於多數人當他們站在人們面前時,他們會口吃並且不知道怎麼妥當地延長他們的演講)

(幸運的是,這兩位學生當他們參加第二次補考時,他們通過了測驗,許多在班上的人很興奮他們通過了)

(我明天就要參加考試,但願我會通過!)