Some Thoughts After Reading An Ariticle

•  
  • 84
  • 0
  • 1
Mar 14, 2019 06:52 English
It's pretty pleasant when I read some articles with a cup of oat. I have to emphasize that I like to drinking oat, not coffee.

The article said that no one can always accompany with you, please study how to deal with loneliness.

Indeed, you sometimes might feel lonely even though you are rich, poor, happy or sad, everyone has different issues themselves.

Let me translate some classical sentences from the article:

There is only a real sort of heroism-After understanding the truth of life, you are still able to love this world.

The majority of our pains come from our spirits, For example, you will feel very painful when your lover leave you, why don't you merely let them go but still stay in pain? (Based on this person doesn't love you but you have romantic illusions towards them)

Logically, we all know that person is unworthy for us to love them any longer, but we are unsatisfied, we want to get more things from this relationship and consider such a pain as meaningful.

In fact, all of this phenomenons are merely an illusion. You are making a daydream.

Based on this situation, your best friend is loneliness actually, not that illusions.
(當我讀一些文章的時候,喝杯燕是很開心的,我必須強調我喜歡喝燕而不是咖啡)

(這篇文章說道沒有人可以永遠陪著你,請學習如何與孤獨相處)

(確實是這樣,你有時候可能覺得孤單即使你富有,貧窮,幸福或悲傷,每個人本身都有不同的問題)

(讓我從這篇文章中翻譯一些經典的句子:)

(只有一種真實的英雄主義就是瞭解到生命的真相之後,你依然有能力去愛這個世界)

(我們多數的痛苦大多都來自於精神,舉例而言,當你的愛人離開你時,你會非常的痛苦,而你為何不就砃單的讓他們離開而是依然留在痛苦之中?(這是基於這個人不愛你但你對他們有浪漫的幻想))

(邏輯上,我們都知道那個人不值得我們再去愛,但我們不滿足,想要在這份關係中得到更多東西,並視如此的一個痛苦是有意義的)

(事實上,這些現象只是個錯覺,你只是在做夢)

(基於這個情形,你最好的朋友其實是孤獨,不是那些錯覺)