Scandal

•  
  • 188
  • 1
  • 1
Dec 26, 2017 10:06 English
Yesterday I learned an English material from my English online class.

The new words I have learned are ''prosecute'', ''release'', ''emission'' and ''recall'', I will try to construct these words into an English brief comment, here is my comment:

The VW (Volkswagen) is a well-known car brand and it's a first-runner in the market. The material I read is snow me that the VW is facing the issue about the procedure of making cars.

Supposedly, their chief executives were prosecuted by this problem. They recalled almost 11 billion cars to inspect the pollution of emission.

German is always give me a positive impression of produce any type of product. After read this material, it's difficult to believe that the company has such large issue.
(我昨天從我的英語線上教室學了一篇英文教材)

(我已經學到的新字是''prosecute'', ''release'', ''emission'' 以及 ''recall'',我將試著把這些字結合成為一篇簡短的評論,這是我的評論:)

(福斯是一個有名的汽車品牌還有它是市場的領先者,我讀的這份教材顯示給我看到了福斯正在面臨製造汽車的程序的問題)

(據說他們的行政階層被這個問題起訴,他們召回近一千一百萬的車輛檢查廢氣排放污染的問題)

(德國人總是給我在製造任何種類的產品的正面的印象,讀了這份教材之後,很難相信這間公司有如此大的問題)