Anxiety

•  
  • 85
  • 1
  • 2
Apr 22, 2019 00:58 English
As I mentioned from some previous entries on Lang-8, I participated several English-speaking tour guide internships last month.

After experiencing how to be a good tour guide properly, I was officially assigned to lead a tour group on the day after tomorrow.

Although the company will assign a veteran tour guide with me(the reason they assigned a veteran tour guide with me is that in case my performance isn't ideal, that guide will replace me and continue to guide that tour group), however, this time my role doesn't belong to an intern student any longer, I have to lead a tour group by myself.

There was a tour guide who used to teach me said:''you are such a lucky guide, when I was a new tour guide, after participating an internships, the company forced me to lead a tour group right away, but you participated many times, don't you think that you have to be more independent?''

Indeed, but I am still anxious at whether I can successfully lead a tour group or not, I lack confidence.

Hopefully I will get through it.
(如果先前在Lang-8的一些日記所提到的,我上個月參與了很多次英語導遊的實習)

(體驗如何正確的帶領一個觀光團之後,我被正式地指派在後天要帶一個團)

(雖然公司會指派一個資深導遊跟著我(他們指派一個資深導遊跟著我的原因是如果我的表現不理想,那位導遊就會把我替換掉並繼續帶那個觀光團),不過,這一次我的角色不再是一位實習生,握得靠我自己帶團了)

(有一位教導過我的導遊對我說:''你真幸運,當我還是新人的時候,山與過一次實習之後,公司就強迫我馬上帶團,但你卻參與許多次,你不覺得你該更獨立些嗎?'')

(得確是如此,但我還是憂慮我是否能成功的帶好一個團,我缺乏信心)

Hopefully I will get through it.
(但願我能搞定)