Nervous

•  
  • 255
  • 2
  • 2
Aug 25, 2017 07:12 English
The day after tomorrow, I'm going to take an English exam which related to GEPT intermediate level listening and reading test.

I received a notice of test letter last Friday afternoon from a mail delivery person.

The letter said that the location of the exam is at the Shuiyuan Campus, National Taiwan university.

The date of test is August twenty sixth, the test time start at 14:00, it's prohibited enter the test room after 14:10, it suggested that I have only ten minutes to allow to enter the test room in advance.

The essential things that I have to bring are 2B pencil, Taiwanese identification card and the permission card of the test.

Honestly my goal of this year is to get an English certificate of elementary level.

I noticed they also give enough time for participants who want to take this exam, therefore I registered the exam as well.

The reason is that I just challenge myself, in general, my current degree isn't enough to take an intermediate level test, it depends on my fortune.
(後天我會參加全民英檢的中級聽力與閱讀測驗)

(我在上週五的下午從郵差那裡收到一封測驗通知信)

(信上說測驗地點在國立臺灣大學水源校區)

(測驗日期為八月二十六日,測驗時間在下午兩點鐘開始,下午兩點十分過後禁止進入試場,這意味著我只能有十分鐘的時間預先進入試場)

(我必需帶的物品有2B鉛筆,臺灣身份證以及准考證)

(老實說我今年的目標是拿到英文初級證書而已)

(我同時注意到他們給想要參加這項測驗的參與者足夠的時間報名,所以我也報名了這次的考試)

(原因只是我想挑戰一下自己,一般來說我現在的程度不足以參加這個中級測驗,要看我的運氣)