The Final TOEIC Original Exam In Taiwan

•  
  • 287
  • 1
  • 1
Oct 16, 2017 18:49 English
TOEIC has announced that the style of exam is going to change next year in Taiwan.

For instance, the total listening comprehension part are one hundred, this part is never changed. Originally the exam taker will listened two people's conversation, after they changed, the taker will listened three people's. The reason they expressed are in order to consist with the real situation when people speak English.

The report said that Japan and South Korea are already been changed this year, but Taiwan is later than them.

Returning to the main topic, today I took this exam at New Taipei Municipal Hall.

At the beginning, I was quite proficient in answer listening part (at least my view),however;when I started to complete the reading part, I disordered by such slowly reading speed.

Because there were a plenty of brief articles which I had to complete within forty-five minutes! I didn't have enough time! at the final a few seconds, I was still have at least fifty questions above which was incomplete.

Therefore, I don't know whether I will obtain an ideal scores or not. It depends. I wish that I could gain at least 550 scores above, that's enough to me.

The listening part of TOEIC, I could probably obtain some scores here because it’s kind of easy to gain more scores. The reading part is my weakness, I didn’t have enough time to complete the whole reading part, still had almost 50 above questions that I didn’t complete at the end of the final seconds, therefore I rushed to complete them as soon as possible. Hopefully it goes well, the result of my scores will be announced on 11/3.
(多益在臺灣已通知明年的題型會更動)

(舉例來說,聽力理解方面的總題數是一百題,這部份不會更動,起初,測驗者會聽到兩個人的對話,更動之後,會聽到三個人的對話,他們解釋的理由是為了更加符合當人們在真實情境講英文時的情況)

(報導亦指出日本跟南韓已經在今年就已改變題型,但臺灣比它們晚一年)

(回到主要話題,今日我在新北市政府大樓參加這個測驗)

(啟初我能夠非常熟練的答題關於聽力的部份(至少我是這樣認為),不過當我開始要完成閱讀的部份時,我被自己太慢的閱讀速度搞亂了節奏)

(因為有很多要我在四十五分鐘內完成的短文問題,我沒有足夠的時間!在最後一刻,我仍至少有五十題以上還未完成)

(因此我不知道是否能得到理想的分數,只能看運氣,我希望我能取得至少550分以上的分數,這對我來說已足夠)

(多益的聽力部份我或許可以在這裡拿到一些分數,因為有點容易在這部份得到更多分數,閱讀部份是我的弱點,我沒有足夠的時間完成整個閱讀部份,仍有50題以上未在最後幾分鐘完成,因此我就盡可能快一點趕著猜完它們,但願結果會好,測驗結果會在11/3公布)