A Lost Blue Eye Russian Lady

•  
  • 380
  • 3
  • 3
Nov 23, 2017 13:38 diary
A lost blue eye Russian Lady

About two months ago, I first met her and was fascinated by her bright beautiful blue eyes at a booth where a number of handmade crafts were made by her in an intercultural market. I never thought that will be the last time I can see that pair of pretty eyes.

Afterwards, her right eyes suddenly can not see by an unknown reason and she was sent to a hospital. It never rains but it pours in her life. She has faced loads of difficulties now. M told me that she had overly cared about external appearance and had been in fond of beautiful substances, and all along ignored many things from inner voices. Thus, the lost right eyes is a mirror of the soul. So, life needs her looks into inside world. As a friend, M has spent several times to relieve her physical pain which was caused from her inside agony.
失去一隻藍色眼睛的俄羅斯女子

大約二個月前,我認識了這個女士,我被她那明亮的藍眼睛所吸引了在一個跨文化市集的手工製品攤位。(所以我記得她,大部分一般人遇過後,我都會忘記。)。我從來沒想過,那將是我最後一次看見那對漂亮的眼睛。

她的右眼不知原因的忽然無法再看見而被送到醫院。在她的人生裡變的禍不單行。她現在得面對很多困難。M告訴我,她太在乎她的外在表徵和喜歡美麗的物質,一直以來忽略由內在聲音的許多事情。因此她失去右眼是一個靈魂之窗。因此,生命要她正視內在的世界。身為一個朋友,M花費她的時間去減輕她內在痛苦帶出來的外在的疼痛。