I'm waiting, waiting eagerly for the spring to come.

•  
  • 173
  • 0
  • 1
I don't hate the winter, but I dislike the cold temperature. When it is cold everywhere, I just can't get warm, my feet and hands are uncomfortable until I go to bed. I don't want to go outdoors in winter, but unfortunately I walk outside a lot. My whole body, especially my nose, would suffer from the freezing wind, and shiver all the time.
It's kind of contradictory that I always desire for the summer when it's winter, and think of winter when it's summer. My favorite season, however, is the spring. It is a season when I can stretch my body and enjoy the warm sunshine, the breeze, and the recovering nature. It's a growing season, the plants gradually turn green, and birds start to sing again.There's an old Chinese saying, "The rains in spring are as expensive as the oil." which means the rains are essential for the crops to grow. It's amazing that everything is lively and beautiful, which makes me feel energetic and hopeful.
It's a pity that my city has short springs, where it only lasts for a few weeks before the weather becomes hot. I wish to live in a place where the weather is always like the spring. To reach this standard, the place has to be in low latitude and high altitude.