It’s really cool to find this site to meet so many warm-hearted peo...

•  
  • 165
  • 0
  • 1
It’s really cool to find this site to meet so many warm-hearted people. It has a prominent significance for improving my English.
Currently, I’m studying in the United States as an exchange student. I plan to apply for an American University. It’s been half a year since I came here, and I often ask myself whether I had made the right decision. I don’t regret, though, because this is definitely an excellent experience. My concern is that my parents have already spent a lot of money on me, and will spend more in the future several years. In fact, after these imputes and what I’ve been through, I have no other choices but to keep working. I cannot disappoint my parents. Most importantly, I can’t disappoint myself.
There are usually several types of students who choose to study abroad. Some of them are from very rich families, some of them are extremely intelligent, and some of them are both rich and intelligent. As for me, well, I don’t think I belong to any of them. My parents work hard to support me, and I’m not that smart.
I’m proud of my parents. My grandparents are all farmers. At that time they were very poor. My parents both had some hard times, then they finally got into college. That’s how they settled in the city and met each other. I’m contented with my family, I live a better life than many other people in China, and I can study in a different country while my mother has never been to another nation.