Today's contend follow my last entry:

•  
  • 152
  • 0
  • 0
Today's contend follow my last entry:
...Her profile picture was a beautiful girl, and I thought that was her. The next day, I woke up and saw her message. She said that she like me, and would like to be my girlfriend. There must be something wrong with me because I didn't suspect her at all. How could someone fall in love with you without knowing your appearance and everything else, plus you only knew this person yesterday? Anyway, I was excited, then I replied that I was willing to. Then this girl became my so called "girlfriend".
She went to a boarding school, so everyday she only had limited time to get online. It seemed that she was enthusiastic and we talked a lot about future and long-distance relationship and stuff like that.
Later she added me on QQ, and we changed pictures of each other. The moment I saw her picture, I was shocked: It was totally out of my expectation. I'm not trying to be mean or something, but she was far from good-looking, and I really couldn't accept a girl whose appearance deviate my expectations.
I didn't tell her what I thought, because that would hurt her feelings. So on the surface I continued to chat with her. However, it was a mess inside my heart. I didn't really know what to do. On the other hand, I told my self that I should focus more on her inside instead of what she looked like; on the other hand, I didn't want to make do with a girl that I don't like. (To be continued)