Latest Comments

Aug 25, 2011 18:24 khelen made 2 corrections for Is this correct? en to tre ...
I don't know if this helps or not... Hopefully someone else will have a better answer for you.. Anyway, good luck :)
Apr 23, 2011 04:55 Dolores11 made 9 corrections for Days of the week.
I like weekends :D!
Mar 3, 2011 03:32 Hildur made 18 corrections for Letters to my Nieces and Ne...
PS, In Norway we usually say "Jeg er glad i deg" not "Jeg elsker deg" when we are speaking to someone who is not our ...
Feb 20, 2011 22:21 khelen made 9 corrections for Restaurant
Good job! If you explain again those parts I didn't understand I, can try to help you correct them again. :)
Nov 26, 2010 22:31 earthhere commented on Trying to find a good norwe...
Hello, I googled and found this document: www.norsk.org.uk/files/norskkursboker.pdf It is a guided list of Bokmal study books. Hopefull...
Nov 26, 2010 18:40 jtiger87 commented on Trying to find a good norwe...
If you are not able to change your keyboard to Norwegian. Write the letters like this. ø = oe, æ = ae, å = aa
Nov 26, 2010 14:58 Reginait commented on Trying to find a good norwe...
Hi Erin! I'm studying Norwegian also! some months ago I bought a grammar that has also a workbook. Theres a online version where ...
Nov 26, 2010 04:24 MalinJT made 3 corrections for Trying to find a good norwe...
I don't know any good books about bokmål, but the first thing you probably should do is find a way to write; æ ø å. ;) The last ch...
Nov 17, 2010 20:18 Batni made 7 corrections for God morgen, Mor.
Keep 'em comming. :) I'm not that often logged onto Lang-8, but when I am I'll be looking for your contributions.
Nov 5, 2010 05:51 khelen made 7 corrections for God morgen, Mor.
Håper dette kan hjelpe deg! Ha en trivelig dag :)
Sep 20, 2010 06:49 Batni made 10 corrections for Hei!
I can tell that you've been putting in a lot of work since the last time. Well done! You have a better grasp of genders and simple gr...
Sep 12, 2010 22:47 kthorg made 9 corrections for Hei!
Du er ikke dårlig, menn kanskje du treng bare litt mer øvelse. Jeg forstår engelsk så hvis du forklarer meg hva det er du prøver å si de...
Aug 26, 2010 09:19 Batni made 3 corrections for Jeg elesker farger!
You'd probably want to say "Det finnes tre primærfarger; rødt, gult og blått." (Trans.: "There are three primary colou...
Aug 13, 2010 04:26 Stig commented on Is it true that in Norway t...
Nynorsk and bokmål are different in that nynorsk is based on Norwegian dialects and bokmål is based on Danish. Nynorsk is used by 10 - 15...
Aug 12, 2010 14:21 jtiger87 commented on Is it true that in Norway t...
The majority in Norway learn bokmål. Nynorsk and bokmål are not dialects, but our two main written language that is based upon our differ...
Aug 6, 2010 10:17 ernickel commented on I don't know what to wr...
I like to write and have written a lot in english in the past. I think I will translate my stuff its easier and totally safe. Thanks for ...
Aug 6, 2010 09:52 iceythe commented on I don't know what to wr...
Generally, any published adaptation of a copyrighted work - without explicit permission from the publisher - is considered a breach in co...